A quick house theme mod question :)

Trueform

Hi,

I would like to try to make a new house theme mod, but unfortunately every time I attempt it there's too much clutter from the other house themes in the render window. This may make me sound a bit dumb, but I haven't found a way to turn them off aside from deleting them; is there any way to 'turn off' the other house themes so I can see past the clutter to place my objects properly? Any useful help will be given kudos :)

thank you in advance :)

I think the best method would be to first copy the tileset blocks from it, then paste them a little ways to the side. After that, arrange your theme on that copied set. Once it's finished and set up, remove the tileset bits you pasted, and move the new theme into the original house.

Aha! both are excellent suggestions :) thank you very much guys, I know it seemed like a silly question but it's been bugging me :P thanks again, kudos given to both of you :)

Ez0n probably knows more than I, I've barely touched the GECK.

That's ok, any help is always apreciated :) I try to learn something new every time I'm on it, but I guess everyone needs a helping hand sometimes :) I appreciate you both taking the time to answer my question anyway :)