Firebreathing Ant Companions and Summinign device

Alixen

Are you in the UK? Around my area i've known quite a few people with it over the years.

Sounds excellent, I look forwards to it.

A Mechanist version sounds good too; I may well just use that for some of my more normal characters haha.

Are you in the UK? Around my area i've known quite a few people with it over the years.

Yeah, I live in the midlands of the UK :)

The mod is mostly finished; I have changed the size of the Ant Queen to 65%, she she'll still big but more practical. You'll only recieve one lot of each of the pheromones - the first time you pick up the antagonist helmet - but they will of course last forever, and they have a world model so you can drop them and pick them up or store them at your leisure.

The AI packages are mostly complete; I am still trying to work out how to make the ants non-hostile to NPCs, although I'm not sure if Bethsoft programmed that to be possible, because I've tried a few tricks with no more positive results. I just have to add a dismiss option so that you can get rid of them without killing them. Then it's all yours :)

Cool; yeah, ME also seems to come with warped sleeping pattern.

Yeah thats why some of my posts are usually really late at night from my part of the world. Sometimes I sleep ok, but I go through phases of barely being able to sleep at all even though I'm exhausted. blah!

It would seem the ants are very hard to dismiss on account of them being created rather than just moved from one location to another... I'll probably find my way around it, though. I've had absolutely no luch changing their disposition towards NPCs... I think they're just generally programmed to be aggressive, dammit!

I often sleep through days and am wide awake at night. Makes for odd time keeping.

It's cool; and kind of makes sense. Companions like Fawkes you could probobly talk people into grudgingly being allowed in settlements, but marching an army of potentially firebreathing Ants? Nah. Can't see that. I'll just ahve to leave em a reasonable distance from any settlements. xD

I often sleep through days and am wide awake at night. Makes for odd time keeping.

It's cool; and kind of makes sense. Companions like Fawkes you could probobly talk people into grudgingly being allowed in settlements, but marching an army of potentially firebreathing Ants? Nah. Can't see that. I'll just ahve to leave em a reasonable distance from any settlements. xD

I've been there. I have a job at a cinema, so my sleep patterns usually aren't an issue with work, but just recently my immune system has taken a beating, so I've been off work ill a lot, which doesn't help with money.

Well, the mod is finished. The ants can actually be ordered individually, and they can also be dismissed so you won't have to take a baseball bat to them to get rid of them; I'm uploading it now :) if there are any issues, let me know, there might be an issue with the pipboy icons for the pheromones not appearing, but if that's the case I know what's gone wrong, so just give me a shout. The mod can be found under my username or under 'AntAgonizer Unleashed' in Gameplay Effects & Changes. I hope you enjoy it :)