Any Drastic gameplay changing/ Giant Quest mods?

kyler123456789

Hey guys,

So, i've been doing golden crest the past couple of days (Very great mod, check it out!) and I've been looking for mods that:

A) Have a great story (AKA big quest mods)

B) Drastically change the game for the better (Besides OOO and MMM)

The only drastic gameplay changers i have is the female body replacer underwear.

Any suggestions?

http://knol.google.com/k/toql-big-quest-mods#

There's a bunch of really great epic mods on linked via that site. I've played most of them and can't think of any I wouldn't recommend myself. You might have trouble tracking down some of the mods made by The Engineering Guild but if you do find them I highly recommend them. Especially the Elder Council mod.

Unfortunately, if you do find those mods, I'm pretty sure it's against the author's wishes. On TEG's website, the... Head dude, I guess, threw a hissy fit about the modding community and rage-quit Oblivion modding, said he's taking everything down. You may be able to snoop around on Filefront, but that's my best suggestion.

Oh, I'm not supporting finding mods against the dude's wishes. He just even said that there might still be stuff on FF.

Nehrim, probably the biggest quest mod ( if you can even call it that).

its a total conversion for oblivion, that takes place in an extremely detailed world (the size of cyrodill) with an astunnishingly beautiful environment - definetly something to check out

- its more like an expansion or a sequel to oblivion, rather than a mod. The word mod is not worthy to describe Nehrim.