Auto Swap Quick Slot Bar not working

Aleque

doh! Stupid me.. It didn't work because my characters didn't have secondary weapon and apparently this mod only works on weapons.. thanks for your time, trying to help me, I am so happy it works :D

edit: i'm actually impressed that the mod remembers the weapon types and saves the actionslot-skills accordingly

Glad you figured out what was going on, (but didn't I say exactly this in Post #7?)

edit: i'm actually impressed that the mod remembers the weapon types and saves the actionslot-skills accordingly

Actually, it doesn't. The mod doesn't pay attention to the particular weapon itself. I can put Archery skills on the QSB associated with my twin daggers, no problem. They'd just be "greyed-out" as unusable with that weapon set. What's happening is that two different QSBs with their specifc contents are being associated with the two individual weapon sets, regardless of the actual weapon(s). No second weapon set, no second QSB.

The NPCs without any "held weapons" (Shale, Dog) do not even get an option for a second QSB.