ZombieDefense/DawnOfTheDead

Coman

so i had this great idea, there would be this arena and at its centre a small complex/fort zombies would spawn for the sides and continue to attack until you die. you will have friends (npc's) to help you fight. you would get better weapons every level or so. The problem is that i have no experince in scrpiting, and need someone to join my team. We could also have skeltons and all undead things. there would be maybe 3 archers 2 on the fort and one to follow you, 4 or so swordsman and macemen on ground level. either the undead would be very bad (level wise) or the npcs would be very good. the arena would be large with hills and destroyed buildings, you might find the possible surrvivor walking around. in the end there would be about 5-6 diffenrt arenas. we could also have npcs running out ot find supplys and people. we could (woul) also use new meshes & textures for certain things.

I would be the one to do most of the visual aspects, while you the reader if you repply will do the scripts.

if you read this mod and decide to make it without me that is copyright, which is illeagal

While this would be one the best mods ever, in my opinion, I see one possible issue. Oblivion isn't a big fan of having a bunch of NPCs and enemies around at one time. While there are definitely some ways to slightly get around this NPC limit, a lower-end computer will really only get to a "Battle of Bruma" sized zombie attack. Some mods, which only a nicer computer could run, can get more enemies running at once, but I don't think over 50 is possible. Good luck, this sounds really cool!

I'm pretty sure it's not copyright since

1. It isn't made yet

2. You don't have it licensed that you're the owner

3. It's Bethesda's game, you don't really own anything

4. You're basically copying Dawn of the Dead

5. There has been so many variations of your idea (not Oblivion mods), but Nazi Zombies, Zombie Survival, Horde, Firefight, ect

But yes, this would be a really fun mod.

i know it has been done and im a fan of that mod, but this would be differnet than 28 days cause it be one place. and Genzel thats a good point. I guess i would just have to have someone actually band together all the small objects into one to make it go faster but your point makes sense. i think like even 30 would be enoghph on screen at a time, but theres a problem with zombies. also MY computer is so bad it also lags while running, especially in citys. but the offer is still up, we will make it work