Two Ideas

tycoon2

I have been looking for more faction adding mods mostly. The best one ive seen so far has been the Mothership Crew mod by Nylonathep. And there is an Alpha ver. of "The Eagle Has Landed" which makes it so you start the game as the Enclave. Very nice start but doesnt seem to be getting work on it. I am no modder but if i was i would add a mod that is like The Eagle Has Landed and one that lets you join the Outcasts. I personally dont like seeing all of these remodeling mods for weapons and stuff but that are nice. I think people are starting to get bored with Fallout 3 because of lack of variety on how to start the game and what to take it by joining different factions like how people did in Oblivion and well how the creators of Oblivion did as well. I am just saying I miss that.

I'm mostly looking for stuff that is being worked on. Other than that I see a lot of mods that have been left. A lot of mods that have good potential which some people if they have the time should look into doing those mods and it would be very nice. But I will take a look at that mod. Thanks mate.

I agree entierly. i'd actually like more mods that expand on DLCs myself. more stuff like Mothership Zeta Crew. like somthing to expand on The Pitt makign you eventually become Lord Of The Pitt and help the city rebuild whether under Ashre or Werhner