Oblivion Mod Manager issue

xbladekiller

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blade !!! Such a mean side to you ... we never knew (and don't worry, I could never get my leg high enough to kick Ike anywhere higher than the ... ).

- Edit - And sorry Blade ... no more worms for you in this nest!

Edited by Striker879

hi

Ive noticed some stutter ingame...will this mod help at all: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/23208/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Foblivion%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D23208&pUp=1

got a shock today,, when i used the tiny house and i slept (in order to level) and i found i was bitten by a vampire...was not inressed lol...but then i found that i was gradually dying... took me a bit to work out what to do, but am on quest now to cure myself..and the Count's wife lol

Talking about the maple cottage.. i got the key with out actually starting the quest at wrey inn....then i started the quest when i was serching diff Inns to find your companion quest . How do i finish...delete quest from list?

thanks

...sneaks in back dorr and raids the fridge lol

Edited by xbladekiller

Hey ...come back with those worms. Ike and I were saving them for dinner. We got lots of hungry chicks to feed you know!

I'm not 100% sure, but did you try going to talk to Nerussa after the fact and see if that clears the quest? If not let me know and I'll look at it in the CS and get the quest stage to complete it using the console. The game's quests will in general move to your completed quests tab once the stage is at the final stage (note some user created quests may not ... depends on who created the quest, but Emma's quests will certainly work the same as vanilla quests and clear when done).

- Edit - That's the stutter remover I've seen plenty of people say works. I don't use it because I'm an XP dinosaur with only 2GB RAM.

Edited by Striker879

Hey ...come back with those worms. Ike and I were saving them for dinner. We got lots of hungry chicks to feed you know!

I'm not 100% sure, but did you try going to talk to Nerussa after the fact and see if that clears the quest? If not let me know and I'll look at it in the CS and get the quest stage to complete it using the console. The game's quests will in general move to your completed quests tab once the stage is at the final stage (note some user created quests may not ... depends on who created the quest, but Emma's quests will certainly work the same as vanilla quests and clear when done).

- Edit - That's the stutter remover I've seen plenty of people say works. I don't use it because I'm an XP dinosaur with only 2GB RAM.

the quest marker is pointing at the last owner, but i have already taken key...but i will go back to Nerussa as well at some point.

thanks

ps...dont suppose Ike, ,that i could get a hint in which city/town, the companion quest starts pls...pretty pls :)

Edited by xbladekiller

Hey, I used the Oblivion Stutter remover (I am/was a protoplasmic lifeform with 1 gb RAM) and it worked for me. However, stuttering and CTDs to an extent are totally unavoidable.

You managed to be turned a vampire so soon? The Vampire Cure Quest is one of the most lenghty and difficult of the game. Good luck.

Have your joined a Guild yet? I personally find the Thieves Guild the funnier one, and the Dark Brotherhood (the Assassin's Guild) the greatest storyline-wise. Of course, you can't be a "good" character and in the Thieves or the Assassins, but if you don't mind to be a "grey" character, join the Dark Brotherhood, complete all its quests and then come here to receive some interesting advice on a Quest Mod.

Oh, and remember, as soon as you're level 10 or up, start the Daedric Quests. They are short but really funny.

/me starts singing "It's raining men but they're not really men if you know what I mean... It's raining men but they're not actually men and they're really hot if you know what I mean"...

/me giggles

Cheers!

PD: I've put for you a sack full of worms behind the straw pile. Don't tell Striker.

PS: in response to Blades ps: which Companion quest do you mean? Finlan and Nesure? They're in the Prison yards, in plain daylight. If you take one or both of them, the next time you enter a dark cave with almost no light, turn around and look at their faces. And then put your jewels-of-the-family down your throat at their rightful place. Yes, what you will see was intentional.

Edited by IkeCoast

Hey, I used the Oblivion Stutter remover (I am/was a protoplasmic lifeform with 1 gb RAM) and it worked for me. However, stuttering and CTDs to an extent are totally unavoidable.

You managed to be turned a vampire so soon? The Vampire Cure Quest is one of the most lenghty and difficult of the game. Good luck.

Have your joined a Guild yet? I personally find the Thieves Guild the funnier one, and the Dark Brotherhood (the Assassin's Guild) the greatest storyline-wise. Of course, you can't be a "good" character and in the Thieves or the Assassins, but if you don't mind to be a "grey" character, join the Dark Brotherhood, complete all its quests and then come here to receive some interesting advice on a Quest Mod.

Oh, and remember, as soon as you're level 10 or up, start the Daedric Quests. They are short but really funny.

/me starts singing "It's raining men but they're not really men if you know what I mean... It's raining men but they're not actually men and they're really hot if you know what I mean"...

/me giggles

Cheers!

PD: I've put for you a sack full of worms behind the straw pile. Don't tell Striker.

PS: in response to Blades ps: which Companion quest do you mean? Finlan and Nesure? They're in the Prison yards, in plain daylight. If you take one or both of them, the next time you enter a dark cave with almost no light, turn around and look at their faces. And then put your jewels-of-the-family down your throat at their rightful place. Yes, what you will see was intentional.

Hi Ike

I was first bitten in a avamp cave, when i slept ona bedroll, but i went back to a previous save to escape it, so was suprised to get it again when i slept at the supposedly, safe maple house lol

I have chosen, Nesure. Prison yards...where are they?

Have not joined a guild yet. I was looking about the main city to start one, but i am assuming they are in the towns, as I have not been able to join any... think i got instructions about the mages guild in the city

thanks

yum, yum..they were juicy worms lol...sticks tongue out at Striker lol

Edited by xbladekiller

Looks like you did not know that you can catch diseases in Oblivion. Usually by being bitten by rats, wolves, or fighting vampires.

Vampirism is the result of the disease Porphirius Hemophilia. It does not turn you into a vampire instantly. If you contract it, you can cure it with the Cure Disease potion (yet you can catch it again). But, once turned a vampire and cured of vampirism, you will never be able to turn into a vampire again.

Nesure is in the Imperial City, Prison District. She spawns in front of the entrance, near the 4 in the linked map, but will start wander as soon as she spawns, so if she's not in front of the doors when you enter, look for her in the yards.

You access the Prison Distric via the Market District, of by fast-traveling there, or by murdering somebody, allowing to be thrown in a filthy, rancid and humid cell, spending the next fifthy years of your life there, and then being released. I don't recommend the third option.

There is a Guild Hall for every one of the Guilds in all the cities of Cyrodiil. However, as it should be logical, captain, both Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood are hidden and you will not know where are they until you start the Join the Thieves Guild quest or receive the visit of Lucien Lachance from the Dark Brotherhood. In order to this (being visited by that creep and invited to join the Dark Brotherhood), all you need to do is downright murder someone innocent and then go to sleep. And I'm not joking this time: you can't be invited to join the Dark Brotherhood until you have literally assassinated someone innocent. Or a Guard.

Cheers!