Oblivion Mod Manager issue

xbladekiller

doublepost to answer the last post of this soon-to-be-ashes vampire:

NO NO NO NO

type the console command exactly as I gave you:

player.additem 9812D 1

do not change even one letter or it will not work.

Now, take a deep breath. The crucifix and the Buddah statuette were easy, but this Menorah will be literally hard to swallow. Stop struggling, don't force me to be mean.

Cheers!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Blades. Keep the distance, I have symbols of all the known religions in my poket, ready to be stuffed down your throat if you give my neck a funny look. Would not be the first time, you know, my preference for Eyren's Vampire Hunter armor is not a coincidence.

Yes, the command I gave you serves for this very purpose. You can actually have more than one sample, just change the final 1 to whaterver you want, but with one it's enough.

Uh...

Ike's expression suddenly takes a definitely Hannibal Lecter-esque resemblance.

... I warned you about staring at my neck...

Cheers!

Hi Ike

Ok missed yr previous post of how to write it, but got potion now

can you do that for other items as well...is there a list of codes somewhere?

breathes...deeply lol

thanks

Edited by xbladekiller

Hey, Blades!

Right before you posted the second try of your question, I already answered it.

You must enter the command exactly as follows:

player.additem 9812D 1

Cheers!

Hey, Blades!

Right before you posted the second try of your question, I already answered it.

You must enter the command exactly as follows:

player.additem 9812D 1

Cheers!

Hi Ike

Yes, sorry, there was a cross over with posts

I got it and tried to drink it, but it said 'I cannot equip that item'

Is there another way of taking it?

and yes..i am a full blown vamp now ie die in sunlight :sad:

EDIT; it seems to be seeing it as a quest item...it said that when i tried to drop it from inventory

thanks

Edited by xbladekiller

Hey, Blades.

My Goodness, this is my fault.

I gave you the potion you were supposed to bring to Count Hassildor, not the one you were supposed to drink. The one you have is not in your Potions inventory, it's in your Miscellaneous inventory, isn't it?

In console, type

player.removeitem 9812D 1

and then

player.additem 977E4 1

This second one will appear in your Potions inventory and you will be able to drink it.

I am sorry.

Nobody's perfect.

Cheers!

Hey, Blades.

My Goodness, this is my fault.

I gave you the potion you were supposed to bring to Count Hassildor, not the one you were supposed to drink. The one you have is not in your Potions inventory, it's in your Miscellaneous inventory, isn't it?

In console, type

player.removeitem 9812D 1

and then

player.additem 977E4 1

This second one will appear in your Potions inventory and you will be able to drink it.

I am sorry.

Nobody's perfect.

Cheers!

Hi Ike

You're perfect... it worked...thank you so much

Can you use the console to add other items... is there a list somewhere?

thanks for helping and being so patient with me...it was beginning to drive me crazy as well lol

Hey, Blades!

Phew, disaster avoided.

Yes, you can use the console to obtain ANY item in the game. The UESP gives the object BaseID string that you need to put on the command.

For instance, you need five apples. You go to the Oblivion:apple entry on the UESP and see, in the upper right table with the item stats, below the name of the item ("Apple") the number 0003365D. This is the BaseID you need, so the command will be

player.additem 3365D 5

you don't need to type the zeroes, the command will work without them, as the damned vampire potions worked without them.

When you need to know the BaseId of an object, search for it in the UESP. Actually, the UESP has ALL the information you could need about any topic on the game.

There's another way to obtain any object in the game: the TestingHall.

The TestingHall is a warehouse where the developers of the game put one sample of all the objects, including creatures, used in the vanilla game. Just type

coc testinghall

and you will be teleported to a warehouse full of doors. Each door leads to a room with these samples, grouped by categories. You can pick ONE of each, if you need more than one, you will need to wait until the cells respawn (72 hours in-game).

Don't worry about patience. You're having a lot of patience with our tendency to stage vaudeville shows here, so, Quid pro Quo, Doctor.

Cheers!

Ahhh Ike ... I'll never tire of your good old song and dance routine.

Blade the console is a powerful tool, but beware it can also wreak havoc if used unwisely.

Edited by Striker879