Oblivion Mod Manager issue

xbladekiller

Maskar knew what he was doing when designing MOO. Even at its lowest difficulty settings it's an hell of a ride.

But he did not count on someone who:

A) Has Predator-like vision.

B) Can zap to death on touch.

C) Learns quickly.

/me looks at the scorched remains of several mudcrabs and spiders.

Now, let's go to pay our respects to those VIlverin bandits.

I never felt Cyrodiil so alive!

Cheers!

Don't be surprised I can play and post simultaneously. I use my laptop to post, my bro-in-L to play.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True rock star ... a pair of keyboards and let the head banging begin!!

And I don't really think you're slimy, just a bit slippery.

For your information, the two bandits at Vilverin camp killed me as soon as they spotted me. Precisely, the archer girl.

The three times I tried to approach them.

So I'm now using the mudcrabs to raise my sneaking ability.

I'm quite surprised how resources-friendly this overhaul is!

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys

hope your both well

Have got myself a little lost with progressing with the Fighters Guild quest line. I have completed unfinished businees, drunk and disorderly and rat problem, but cant seem to find other 'duties' o0pening for me

I have spoken to Mordryn Oryen, as he is one of the main quest givers...even in his house at night...as this seems to be required for a quest for the Company one, but nothing. I have been to all the towns to look for quests

I am level Swordsman..incase this is needed

Hope you can direct me a bit please

Thanks

Hey Blades ... was starting to think maybe a Dremora had bested you.

I think you'll need to either see Azzan in Anvil or Burz in Cheydinhal for your next assignment. Did you already do The Unfortunate Shopkeeper for Azzan in Anvil? If you want a complete rundown on the FG quests have a look at the UESP Wiki page Oblivion:Fighters Guild.

Contrary to Striker, I was thinking Blades felt so comfortable in the Realms of Oblivion that he sent Mehrunes Dagon threat to the hell, stroke a coup d'etat in one of these Realms and was living happily ever after ruling it as a ruthless and tyrannical dictator.

Blades, one thing, if you're unsure about which stage of your current quests are you, use the console command

getstage.(quest FormId)

and be sure not to mistake it for

setstage.(quest FormId).

getstage is a fairly harmless command, since all it does is telling you which is your current stage for the quest you asked, but setstage forces a Quest Level Advance and can break your game. Some of my reinstalls were caused because I too happily used setstage.

Cheers!

hiya

thanks for that guys...am back on track again....not sure how I missed Burz, as i must have spoken to almost everyone in every guild hall lol

What do you guys think of a mod called 'better dungeons'...well i think it is xcalled that, but cannot find, but i saw it mentioned somewhere?

EDIT: this one i think? http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40392/?

hope your both well and yes, I am kicking ass in game... need to f ind more gates though lol

thanks

Edited by xbladekiller

Hey, Blades!

Are you talking about this Better Dungeons mod? I dunno, never seen this and don't have an opinion.

You will soon be short of gates to close. Most likely, Dremoras will start soon to close the doors from inside as soon as they spot you approaching them. You brute.

Moreover...

*me suddenly stops mid-phrase, with an horrified look in his face*

... what is that stench?? STRIKER??? But which cologne you bring me on you? "Patchouli"?

*me sneezes*

Yes, it's "Patchouli"!!! But girl, what were you thinking? How disgusting!

*me takes a spanish flamenco fan from his jacket inner pouch and dramatically unfolds it and starts to fan himself*

Striker, please, go home, burn these clothes, take a good shower, put on you some less offensive scent, gasoline for example, and then come back. What are you waiting for! Go, before I faint!

*me fans himself*

"Patchouli" no less! That's attempted Ikecide! How horrible! How disgusting!

Cheers!

Edited by IkeCoast