Oblivion Mod Manager issue

xbladekiller

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I can't help it ... it's genetic. I'm Sir Links-a-Lot, come from a long line of Links-a-Loters. For generations we've linking a lot (we'll OK ... I'm 1G but it has to start somewhere).

So now the world's a less safe place. We'll just grow eyes in the backs of our heads ... it'll be OK. Right Blade ... err, Blade what are you doing with that createfullactorcopy?? Don't look at me in that tone of voice young man!! I warn you, I have a kill in my hand ... don't make me use it. I wouldn't want to need to resurrect 1 you!!

...gets over excited, as though he thinks he is on the star trek enterprise and starts pressing all the buttons on show......

OPPS...i wonder what happened there !!

jumps into escape capsule, as ship starts to explode!!

runs off to restart game all over again

that was your fault Striker...no juicy worms for you...LOL

LOL ... have you discovered "console necromancy" yet??

Nope lol..pls tell

I refuse to leave the fallout shelter I'm at right now. But I have an eye on both of you.

I'm not sure what Striker refers to with "console necromancy"; but I do something that could be called that.

When I need more filled soul gems, I kill something (preferrably human beings, since I have lots of Black Soul Gems), trap their souls, and then, use the command "resurrect" to revive them and then kill them again, and again, and again, until I have enough filled Black Soul Gems.

Cheers!

OK ... so you've bonked that cute little bandit on the head one too many times, and now she's just laying there in a crumpled heap (I have a soft spot for Redguard BanditMellee03 myself). Click on her to get her refID at the top of the screen and then:

resurrect 1

moddisposition 14 125

addscriptpackage 9828a

Now she's totally in love with you and will follow you to the ends of the Earth (or at least until something interrupts the 9828a follow player package ... addscriptpackage doesn't stick reliably to the leveled list NPCs but when it's working it's working). Take her along with you to your favourite conjurer dungeon and she'll fight by your side (actually the conjurers will mostly go after her, giving you a chance to stab some backs).

Another little trick is to have her follow you inside a vacant house you maybe have "acquired" (could be totally honestly ... no killage required). Once she's inside open the console, click on her and:

kill

Now leave her body there and leave the cell (just outside the door is fine). Save your game and then exit to the desktop. Restart the game and load your save. Go back in and "resurrect 1" her. She'll now consider that cell her editor location and will stay there. If you "addscriptpackage 9828a" again she'll follow. So say you take her outside while you're pilfering the garden. If you "removescriptpackage 9828a" her she'll just go back inside your "home". Some (not all) leveled list NPCs like bandits etc will also use the bed if you "addscriptpackage a3a5a" her (after that BanditMelee03 will go to bed at 4 am on her own and get up at 8 am). A few like the Black Bow bandits come with a sleep package already in their schedule.

Lot's of Striker "mini-games" start with that little console prompt.

- Edit - Obviously Ike has the "softer, gentler Machine Gun hands" ... so does that earn me a worm or what??

Edited by Striker879

Striker, I don't really know if I feel proud of you or scared of you.

Anyway, I just learned lots of interesting things right now.

No machine guns. I'm an archer. If no arrows left, there's plenty of boulders all around. And I am a Master of Sneak. I can kill a high-level Marauder by simply sneaking behind him, poking him in the armpit with my index finger and shouting BOOH.

NOTE TO MYSELF: remember to never do that to anyone who is not wearing pants. My goodness.

Cheers!

Ya ... you don't want new "freckles".

BanditMelee03 does get a little skittish when my guy is around ... maybe you're on to something.