Oblivion Mod Manager issue

xbladekiller

No sign of Blade since I posted that. Bet next time I'm in-game the bandit females will all be giving me the evil eye, saying "Thanks a lot buddy, just what we needed ... two of you!!".

If you were quick enough it could be tanned just on one side and you could say you fell asleep at the beach (well until the wind shifted you could say that).

- Edit - Blade, have we thoroughly hijacked your thread enough yet??

Edited by Striker879

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blades is offline. Most likely toying with the console and the female bandits.

Or unconscious among a pile of fuming debris at his house.

Let's stop talking about this kind of tan, shall we? I just got dinner.

Cheers!

Hi you 2 love birds lol

Ok, just wondering what to say here

1. pretend i know what the hell you 2 are talking about

2. fumble about with my fingers over the keyboard.. and pretend im on the enterprise again lol

3. go to a night glass to understand what the hell you were saying

or just go and hide under my duvet and dream about the female bandit...for inspiration ofc LOL

laughs

Blades, if you did not understad what all those mentions to freckles and tans mean, trust me.

You.

Do.

NOT.

Want.

To.

Know.

IKE'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT OF THE DAY: Just discovered that I am, actually, the younger of this burlesque trio. Amazing.

Cheers!

Well it's easy for Ike to claim to be the younger, but we all know proto-plasm came long before dinosaurs (bringing this back full circle I believe).

So Blade, next time I see my BanditMelee03 is she going to tell me tales about you?

- Edit - Sorry, I guess that should be Captain Blade ... do you sound more like Kirk or Picard?

Edited by Striker879

Well, Striker, I simply pried Blades' profile and saw what I saw.

And he will not earn his Captain rank pips until the third time he blows up is entire Oblivion installation. Since then, he will hold the rank of Lieutenant Commander.

There were more than Kirk and Picard, you know. Why should he not sound like Sisko? Or Janeway? Just wondering.

Cheers!

Well, Striker, I simply pried Blades' profile and saw what I saw.

And he will not earn his Captain rank pips until the third time he blows up is entire Oblivion installation. Since then, he will hold the rank of Lieutenant Commander.

There were more than Kirk and Picard, you know. Why should he not sound like Sisko? Or Janeway? Just wondering.

Cheers!

laughed at that

if i get bitten by those damned vamps, one more time, then i might blow it up myself lol

Edited by xbladekiller

The easier way is to simply select the door so its EditorId and name appear in the screen and type

unlock

However, if it's a Quest door or item, be aware you can break your gameplay doing it.

Which key is that? Let's look at the UESP...

Cheers!

EDIT: Ah, the Hame Dungeon key. You will find it in a crate in Hame Silasel. Click here to know where the key is exactly. Don't be shy, click, click.

EDIT 2: Damn KotOR! I always make the same mistake. Blades, it's not "giveitem", it's

player.additem

"giveitem" was the command in the Knights of the Old Republic games.

Edited by IkeCoast

The easier way is to simply select the door so its EditorId and name appear in the screen and type

unlock

However, if it's a Quest door or item, be aware you can break your gameplay doing it.

Which key is that? Let's look at the UESP...

Cheers!

EDIT: Ah, the Hame Dungeon key. You will find it in a crate in Hame Silasel. Click here to know where the key is exactly. Don't be shy, click, click.

Hi Ike

Good evening

I wonder if you can explain that a bit more for me pls

The door in question was in hama (found key eventually tho), but was trying to get the key via the console

you say to click on the door... would i do this in console mode and type unlock or something else.. i got that ID for key from the website tho to receive it, but did not work

thanks