Added a Mod That Increases Population in a Dungeon Accidently.

BlazinLiberty

There's a couple of ways you can narrow down the list of suspects. You could disable half of your mods and see if the problem disappears. If it does it's in that half ... if not it's in the other half. You just keep disabling the half that still contains the problem mod until you're down to a handful, then disable one at a time until you've found it.

You could also disable one at a time looking for the offending mod, starting with those you suspect to be most likely. Work one problem at a time (i.e. don't worry about your unfinished armor while looking for your dungeon problem).

You're learning valuable modding lessons, so it's time spent well (and the lesson is, it takes time to add one mod at a time and test thoroughly in between mods, and it takes time to troubleshoot a tangled mess ... which takes less time depends on how experienced you are at modding and how much time you spent on research ahead of time).

Towards the end of your mod list I see a number of mods listed that also have "copy" version (e.g. All Natural-18305-1-35a - Copy.7z and All Natural-18305-1-35a.7z). What's up with that?

All I know about OOO is what I've read on here, but pretty sure one of it's main "features" is it adds a bunch of NPCs. Not sure if it adds them in dungeons or wilderness.

You do need to start somewhere ... why not there?

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16704/

this mod will help you identify any mesh that has collision. I use it a lot.

to use it in your instance...

alt+right click on the object/npc you want to know the origin of. you need to be close to it. you will get a bunch of info including its parent mod.

If the npc moves to quickly...

open the console click on the npc, type "tai"...the npc will be motionless. close the console, and repeat the above.

To re enable the npc, open console, click on npc and type "tai" again.

I wanted to see which npcs or creatures came from mmm or wac mods. It works like a charm

Good luck

Ok Heres what I found out. Adrenaline Oblivion was responsible for it as above mentioned yet there is still quite a bit more npcs in the dungeons. Not nearly as bad but stilll pretty annoying. Before one area would have about 50 people coming at me and would take forever. Now each area has about 5-10 people which is still annoying if ur only level 11. Tried turning off Oscuro's Overhaul and it then set it too normal only once. It then went back to the annoying set of npcs coming at you.