Oblivion in Dreams

melkormgc

I once had a dream about video games that seamlessly blended Resident Evil, Fallout 3, Oblivion, Starcraft, and the Legend of Zelda into one realm.

I was the Champion of Cyrodiil (Oblivion) that lived in an apocalyptic wasteland of Earth (Fallout) filled with zombies and the Zerg (Resident Evil, Starcraft). In order to cleanse an area of the major creature population, I had to go to certain locations and eradicate some...thing inside of it. The one place I saw in the dream was JUST LIKE the Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time.

Apparently one of my partners was Rebecca Chambers, and she later dies from Infested Terran gunfire. I used the V.A.T.S to shoot all of them in the head. It was ridiculous.

I had a dream about Oblivion once.

I was walking down the hallway, some people were starting a conversation behind me, which caused my FPS to slow down, and when I tried to pick up my poptart, I couldn't move because I had too many things in my inventory.

Before I woke up, I got an error message from Windows saying my dream was not responding...

:wallbash: