Team Fortress 2?

kenny10188

I noticed that there hasnt been any mods that I could find reguarding TF2. (well made ones) and I have no idea how to even start a mod aside from stat modifications with the G.E.C.K. I think it would be awesome if someone made a team fortress 2 mod or at least a sound mod where i can put the sound with an armor, much like the prototype medic armor's voice script. What do you think?

There's a mod that adds the Ambassador and another one that adds the Sniper's Rifle to the game.

And I'm working on a mod that adds Spies to the Capital Wasteland. With all the armor and weapons. I should be able to finalize and release it soon.

There's a mod that adds the Ambassador and another one that adds the Sniper's Rifle to the game.

And I'm working on a mod that adds Spies to the Capital Wasteland. With all the armor and weapons. I should be able to finalize and release it soon.

Human nightkins with .44 Magnums and Razors, pretty much?

Lol, no. They will look like Spies from TF2.

• 2 weeks later...

Will they have the insta-kill backstab attack? That could suck a little but might be neat to have them with. Another good idea is to mod them a "Dead Ringer" somehow, might be asking much though. Mabye you should put in a Heavy with the Natasha for lols.

• 2 months later...

Will they have the insta-kill backstab attack? That could suck a little but might be neat to have them with. Another good idea is to mod them a "Dead Ringer" somehow, might be asking much though. Mabye you should put in a Heavy with the Natasha for lols.

You're asking for way too much. I can't do all those, I'm not an expert with the scripts or modelling. I just combined stuff I found into one mod and created a new NPC.

Anyways, the mod is up, just check my F3 profile page.