Constant CTD

FrogDemon

I've had this game since last night and I can't even play at all. I load the game and BANG! CTD! I paid good money for a game I can't even play? I can't even find any of the so-called downloaded files ANYWHERE on my pc. What gives?

How is expecting a game NOT to crash for no reason too much? It's happening to me as well, and it's really annoying. I was playing fine awhile ago and now it's crashing only a few minutes in. It's not right.

At least some of us HAS been able to play BEFORE a CTD. I haven't even gotten THAT far. I click to load it and it immediately goes to CTD. To nrich61, so you are telling me that it's too much to ask to even get INTO the game even once before it crashes? I don't think it IS asking too much to at least play it ONCE!

Got my issue fixed. I just re-installed my sound/graphics drivers and it works now.

Grats and good work on keeping at it.

Knock on wood FNV has been very stable on my system. About 18 hours of game play so far and had perhaps 3 crashes.

One was my fault I think. The game is far more stable for me than Fallout 3 ever was, modded or not.

I never was safe tabbing out in Fallout 3

to desktop but with FNV I can tab out without fear.

It has other issues but not being stable isn't one of em.. like I said for me anyway. My main *censored* at this stage is the NPC lag

phenomenon that is being yapped about on beths forums as I type this. Huge threads. Nasty biz that.

Win 7 64 bit, 4gig RAM, core 2 duo, Nvidia GTX285 using older 197.x drivers @1920x1200 and sound hardware is mobo based.

For what it's worth.

Running Win7 x64, 4 gigs ram, nVidia 8400GS sound in an older SoundBlaster Live 24bit. Since re-installing my drivers, FNV has been totally stable, had 1 crash on exiting the game, not sure why though.

• 1 month later...

you people expect waaaaaay to much from new releases....

good rule of thumb, if its not a Blizzard game, then expect it to be buggy on release....

and learn to use search.

you are full of s***. when someone buys a game, it should at least WORK. go troll some other site, you unhelpful idiot. learn to ues search? f*** you. dumbf*#@. why did you even answer this thread? you got such a small dick that you need to insult everyone? c'mon, insult me. a**hole.

Banned - trolling, flaming & profanity will get you the door. If you want strikes, I see at least 4 here.

Bben46, Moderator