PLayer Home?

csgators

Thanks for letting me know there is one at least. Now I need to decide if I should ask the same question in the spoilers forum or just find it on my own. I don't want to cheat but with all the things needed to make and repair things it's hard to just sell everything. ;)

Can you be more specific? I gave this nice lady with a dino fascination a fair number of caps... Is that the place your speaking of? Will my items be safe in there?

Ok... this is going to be as light on information as possible to avoid spoiling anything.

You are rewarded with a player home when you successfully enter New Vegas for the first time (the details on how to do that i'll leave up to you) and complete one quest. When you enter you'll be approached about a meeting, go to it, and let it play out. At the end of it among other things you'll have access to a player home.

It's possible to do this long before the natural course of the story progression brings you to New Vegas, BUT, if you visit any locations other than where your player home is located you run the signifigant risk of skipping half a dozen quests and jumping ahead in the story.

I have a question about the house you get in the MQ after said procedure above.

The terminal to upgrade it doesn't seem to work correctly for me. The Barter menu pops up as though it'll let me buy everything, but as it turns out, I can't even highlight anything there (Baring in mind that it is following the Wild Card questline (It's not that much of a spoiler by now considering how heavily they plugged the game with it)). A known bug, or an isolated issue, or is it for my Questline choice?