If you could go anywhere, anytime, where would you go?

Vindekarr

I would go back to the -60th and -70th, the time of the hippies. A time with more peace (except for the usual wars going on).

Then I would be with all my hippie friends, doing what we were doing. (we were not smoking cigarettes).

And we would wait for the day that the computer was invented, and Nexus came up, and Vndekarr would make this thread, so I could start all over again. :wub: :woot:

btw, Burna G: your boyfriend is right. :whistling:

I would go back to the -60th and -70th, the time of the hippies. A time with more peace (except for the usual wars going on).

Then I would be with all my hippie friends, doing what we were doing. (we were not smoking cigarettes).

And we would wait for the day that the computer was invented, and Nexus came up, and Vndekarr would make this thread, so I could start all over again. :wub: :woot:

btw, Burna G: your boyfriend is right. :whistling:

You sound like my father (hippie yay) ... but I seriously doubt smoking a spliff or two while running kaalgat (butt-naked) through the woods singing California Dreamin is going to resolve

anything but it sure would be interesting to watch :laugh:

And I'm a lot better today - peace out :thumbsup:

"I would go back to the -60th and -70th, the time of the hippies. A time with more peace (except for the usual wars going on)."

Not forgetting the Cold War and the threat of nuclear annihilation because some military radar picked up an unscheduled bird migration; fascist or near-fascist dictatorships in South America (not to mention three in Europe); apartheid in South Africa; bombs & bullets in Northern Ireland and, of course, Vietnam.

It wasn't all fun & games, and the world actually is a better place these days believe it or not.

I, personally, wouldn't stick with one specific time period.

Firstly, I'd love to go back to the time of my Ancestors; back to the time of William Wallace, Robert the Bruce, the Picts and so on; then forward to Venice, mid renaissance, then to the future.

You can say...I want a little bit of it all.