ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

load order

sepheroth479

i know the tool isnt out yet but is there a way to manually change my load order?

Can anyone help me with this?

You'll need to find a program that will change the modify date on each file. The load order is based on that date. Oldest file loads first.

There are several freeware utilities out there that will allow you to change the timestamps on the files.

i know the tool isnt out yet but is there a way to manually change my load order?

You'll need to find a program that will change the modify date on each file. The load order is based on that date. Oldest file loads first.

There are several freeware utilities out there that will allow you to change the timestamps on the files.

Thanks for the info

Fallout3 had a file called plugins.txt in your LocalSettings/Application Data/Fallout 3 folder that you could edit, I think this is more or less what FOMM would do for you to change the load order. Does NV not have that?

It does, but its just a list, and not an official order. It still loads based on the Last Modified time stamp.

Thanks for the info. With this I found I now a poor mans Mod Manager loader thingie:

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Attribute-Changer-Download-6972.html

Seems to work fine with Windows 7 64 bit here. Attribute Changer 6.2 it is called.