Sword belt

Lehcar

Is there a mod that adds a sword belt or something that visibly holds swords/daggers to character's waists? They look awfully silly and weird just floating there...

You more than welcome to look at the mod I made that might have what you're looking for. Check the signature for it.

You know, thinking about it, wouldn't it be better to add the belt as part of the weapon mesh, much like how the scabbards are? Sure, you've got the whole body type and clipping problem,but at least it doesn't look like it's floating anymore...

You know, thinking about it, wouldn't it be better to add the belt as part of the weapon mesh, much like how the scabbards are? Sure, you've got the whole body type and clipping problem,but at least it doesn't look like it's floating anymore...

Yes, technically, you could. However, you'd have to add that to every weapon you use, and if you aren't savy with Blender/Nifscope, you'd pretty much be out of luck.

• 4 years later...

Are the scabbards used by swords all unique, or generic? I have noticed that for some reason in my game nearly all sheaths are purple, having texture issues simultaneously. It would be nice to have a sword by default be belted, rather than having to use a valuable amulet slot for something purely cosmetic that should have been included when the game first came out.