Iron Sight animations are *insert bad word here*

Iv000

When i first played new vegas i was very excited.

Everything seems to be good and not so good but the thing that's itching me is, that the translation to the iron sights has no animation, the weapon pops up right infront of the screen without any proper animation.

Is it just me, or is the game like that.

Seriously the RH_ironsights mod for FO3 has x4 better animations...

Guest deleted653570
One thing that has been bothering me the most is that the laser pistol and laser rifle don't have iron sights. Is it just me? or is that how all energy weapons work?

I will agree. The first time i hit the right mouse button I did one of those classic *hands flail away from keyboard is if terrified screaming* "AH OMG FACE!"

I almost turned the game off and and went back to Modding Brazil... then I realized it wasn't on my machine.

The lack of animation wasn't so galling to me but the poor quality of the sights is.

Properly designed open sights should not obscure the target the player is trying to acquire. Some of the 'open sights' I've seen are

pitiful garbage in this game.

I"m going to hope some one offers some fixes to guns like for example , the 357 mag, and 44 magnum revolver.

The open sights on the varmit rifle were crap too. I saw a mod posted for another player created gun and the sights that mod maker

used were fantastic. Nice ddeep V notch that allowed the player to SEE the target and yet have a front post in view too.

Got to say as much as I'm enjoying FNV I shake my head at the poor quality implementations and textures I see.

Guess F3 mods spoiled me.

lol.