ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Male Mods,

sepheroth479

Ok so before making mods for all of the girls like this community always does. Can someone please for the LOVE OF GOD make mods that have to do with Male's? PLEASE. I'm a male myself. I play as a male. I don't like how this community focuses on making Female Hair Eyes Faces etc whatever it is you name yall have done it for females. I want to start seeing Rugged men. Male hairstyles i mean for god sakes were in the wasteland after a nuclear warfare do you really think women are going to be flawless and beautiful with all of this radiactivity.

I want my character to surpass Chuck Norris And Solid Snake. I want to look like a baddass rugged mutha Fudga roaming around killing things and finding food for me to cook. I mean comeon make some Male Crap for GODS SAKE why is it always with the female's Are you guys this perverse?

Let's see. I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I am willing to bet dollars to doughnuts that the players of this type of game are primarily male. I do not find it odd that males prefer sexy, beautiful females in tight and skimpy clothes to wander about the wasteland with their manly male character. That is why there are so many female oriented mods. I appreciate the realism of male mods as well, but I understand that males will prefer to model female nudes instead of male nudes. Would you not agree?

I agree totally. I do not want to see male nudes at all. I do however understand why Males would like to have Female mods and such but in all fairness someone should at least make some epic male mods...

I'm sure women aren't interested in seeing female nudes either, yet we have multiple variations of them already...it's OK, you won't catch teh gays if someone makes a male one.

Anyway, I could care less about the nudes, I just wish someone would make a mod that would allow me to make male character whose face didn't look like week old refried ass.

I agree totally. I do not want to see male nudes at all. I do however understand why Males would like to have Female mods and such but in all fairness someone should at least make some epic male mods...

I'm sure women aren't interested in seeing female nudes either, yet we have multiple variations of them already...it's OK, you won't catch teh gays if someone makes a male one.

Anyway, I could care less about the nudes, I just wish someone would make a mod that would allow me to make male character whose face didn't look like week old refried ass.

Same here man :/ And some good hair too!

Same here man :/ And some good hair too!

bump

I'm very pro-nudes for Males. I like them for they various body shapes (phenotypes) and muscularity as well. Not everyone's character is going to be bland average Joe -- nor should they look the part. I'm in total agreement that there needs to be better hair mods and face mods (aka beautification mods) for Male characters.

I am working on it WIP thread here.

I am porting with permission Breeze's Male Body from FO3. Armour fixes are included (for the new armors too) and I correct the horrible clipping errors that are in the original game for these armors. Screenshots soon.