need a flying vehicle mod?

arlix123

I think serchlight got some potential. There is a small jet there that looks the part, or you could just add the vertibird there.

Also some more modern pilot gear would be nice such as a hard helmet and a g-suit. Example of possible helmets below;

http://www.fuhs.de/en/helmet/index.shtml

The "Breather" mask, and its variable mods do just great there. Only a helmet would be required.

At the other hand, im just ok with a Chinese Stealth Suit variable (mod) that I found, it would do just fine as a Pilot Suit.

=)

Could you please give me the name of that mod?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think serchlight got some potential. There is a small jet there that looks the part, or you could just add the vertibird there.

Also some more modern pilot gear would be nice such as a hard helmet and a g-suit. Example of possible helmets below;

http://www.fuhs.de/en/helmet/index.shtml

The "Breather" mask, and its variable mods do just great there. Only a helmet would be required.

At the other hand, im just ok with a Chinese Stealth Suit variable (mod) that I found, it would do just fine as a Pilot Suit.

=)

Could you please give me the name of that mod?

Actually, it doesnt even remind you of a Pilot Suit, but its one of the best armor mods Ive seen.

Ingame its called the Dragoon Suit. At nexus index, i guess its "reinforced chinese stealth suit"

=)

I was actually planning something similar for my airship mod; the Ethereal Evanescence would essentially be a flying presidential suite for the player, and the onboard Vertiberd would allow the player to travel between various locations and could even perform airstrikes with remotely activated, manually placed beacons (like C4) or using a Gauss rifle that fires a timed beacon. If I get the EE mod up and running, could I use this vertiberd mod in it?

I would reeeeeeally like to see that.

Any release date?

-------------------

Just to remember you ppl. Theres also the alien ship.

An already-done vehicle. Even hovers. =)

Edited by annluan

I was wondering: is it possible to make a flying vehicle without FOSE or NVSE?

I've had a look at the scripting for your fly-able vertibird mod (most impressive, by the way), and I think it might be possible to do. I've noticed a few similarities between it, and a dragon-mount mod for Oblivion (which didn't require OBSE).

In short, I'd really appreciate any help in trying to make a fly-able aircraft in either fallout 3 or fallout new vegas, one that does NOT require FOSE or NVSE.

Also, before anyone asks, I just don't like the script extenders. I just don't think they're user-friendly enough to install, use, and run. Not to mention that they interfere with game clients like Windows LIVE and Steam. So, I don't want to use them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey EVERYONE, sorry to keep all of you waiting in suspense for some news, but I finally have some free time to start working on the port, I will start as of tomorrow, and I cant promise anything but keep looking, I will try to keep this thread posted on my progress, and hope to have this out by next week but, who knows.

actually I was working on the vertibird mod for fallout 3 and wanted to create a new update for it with a quest-line, but I guess I will scrap that and just create one for New Vegas instead.

I will see if I can also create a plane and have "realistic" plane physics with gravity, but first the port.

I actually haven't even beaten New Vegas or have gotten very far in at all but if anyone has some suggestions for what you would like to see (what weapons, what themes for interior, what locations. etc.) tell me here and I will try to check this everyday for your new posts.

-- Arlix

AWESOME news =)

Eager to use it @________@

One of the greatest features it could have are a few lockers. It really suck having to go to some Suite everytime you wanna stuff some weapons.

'bout your next project...

Theres an abandoned airport (Searchlight Airport) at the very south of the map. There are four Custer CCW-5 planes. Maybe their models prove useful to your next project. :)

I guess the coolest weapons for the plane to have equipped are H.Incinerators, MiniNuke bombing and some V.A.T.S-only sniper rifle.

Even though realistic, Miniguns would be useless since each shot is crappy weak and you wouldn't be able to shoot for more than 1sec at the target. The only solution would be another mod, putting .50cal rounds at the plane's minigun.

Anyway. It would be nice if some Moderator could move this topic. Mod Requests get flooded too easy =//

Edited by annluan

Train would be awesome.Maybe a quest where you need to connect the railroads or obtain some stuff and fix the train or something like that you know. And after you complete the quest you basically get the train and you can live on it, store your stuff on it, upgrade it etc.

And things would be even more interesting when raiders attack you so you need to maintain your turrets and fight them off and repair the train constantly. :whistling:

Pretty please? :D

that would be awsome