Air Swimming

Herculine

This is usually caused by using the toggle collision (tcl) console command whilst the character is in the water. It's easily fixed by the console in a number of ways. First, try selecting the character and use 'evp'. If that doesn't work (usually because of low AI), use 'disable'/'enable', and the character should resume as normal.

This is usually caused by using the toggle collision (tcl) console command whilst the character is in the water. It's easily fixed by the console in a number of ways. First, try selecting the character and use 'evp'. If that doesn't work (usually because of low AI), use 'disable'/'enable', and the character should resume as normal.

Thanks for the suggestions, but no console commands were used. This occurred during normal gameplay, during combat.

Ok, I did say ;usually'. That means it isn't the only reason. With partners, for example, they are often scripted to teleport to your location if they get too far behind. If this happens while they are swimming, the animation doesn't get reset before the teleportation. Whatever the reason, the fix is the same.

With the case of partners teleporting out of the water, I know of no prevention, other than to not get too far ahead, or wait for your partner at the bank, so they don't get teleported while swimming.

I really can't say, since I'm not privvy to your setup or the circumstances during which this happened. Unless this happens regularly, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If it does happen regularly, then you need to provide more information about your setup and mods.