Borked ground textures

Lehcar

Much like your other thread about the AU, I suspect this issue is also related to missing or improperly installed resources, or ignored information. This time I'm simply going to refer you to the documentation included with your mods. Search your documentation for known compatibility problems and patches for such issues. I'm sure you'll find it if you just look. I pointed you in the right direction earlier by searching your mods documentation and found the solution in minutes, under obvious categories. Such as Known Issues or Compatibility. You have the information to solve these conflicts in front of you. Using it is all that's left.

I don't mind helping point people in the right direction. I help out on a daily basis. However I cannot be bothered to read every single article of documentation for each mod. It's provided to users, like you and I, for a reason. That's why it's labeled ReadMe.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

Mods replace and alter textures. You have a texture problem. We covered this in our last discussion.

I don't remember you every mentioning using a texture pack like QTP 3 and I can't tell by the pics if you are. Although it appears you have altered textures. If you're not using a texture pack and you're 100% sure it's not a mod (remember MANY mods replace textures) then the Vanilla Textures.bsa is somehow corrupt. You would need to reinstall.

Gotta run, I'll check in later. Research, it's your friend.

You may need to reinstall. :confused: I had something similar happen with the textures for all the buildings in Bravil. Still have no idea what I did, but it was full of purple buildings, hurrhurr. :wallbash:

Anyway, try making backups of your saves and mods, then uninstall and reinstall. Then, try the game by itself first to see if it's all good. Then, reload all of your mods. If the textures are funky afterward, then you know it's a mod problem. If not, then your free as a bird.

It may be a bit painstaking, but that may be your only option...

are you using obmm's bsa redirection method? just to be sure open obmm, go to utilities and click on archive invalidation. bsa redirection should be checked. otherwise I'd also suggest to reinstall your game, in a different folder if possible (don't install it in program files). you may also try to post your load order, but if you're not using any texture replacers, then this won't help much (but it can't hurt).

on a slightly different note. would you mind telling me, where I can get the saddle shown in your screenshot? those bags with a bedroll and a scroll on top look really nice :>

Sigh... I re-installed and re patched my game, but now one and just one particular plugin file causes my game to crash on startup so now I can't use it. It's a huge mod I built and spent hours of my life on so now I'm really upset...sigh. Well, I've get better ideas in store.

Sigh... I re-installed and re patched my game, but now one and just one particular plugin file causes my game to crash on startup so now I can't use it. It's a huge mod I built and spent hours of my life on so now I'm really upset...sigh. Well, I've get better ideas in store.

I'm glad you got your problem figured out, but I'm sorry your mod is dirty. :c I know how it is to work on something for so long only to have it practically vomit on you like that. Normally, if you have OBMM, it can show you conflicts it finds in files. Alse, the ES construction set wiki has a tutorial on how to clean a dirty mod. My link Hope that helps you a little. Good luck getting your mod back up to snuff! :thumbsup: