Fallout Who: New Vegas Edition [WIPz]

Demeggy

I just wanted to thank you for this exciting set of MODs -- hell, just knowing there is such a thing in the original FO3 makes em want to play it again now!

And folks, please; I know everyone is anxious but I feel like it is never polite to nag the MODers. (Like DO NOT FEED THE BEARS)

Anyway, we all know he already posted the next segment but it was seen by a weeping angel. . . .

I was wondering if you intend to add a Tenth Doctor coat to the New Vegas port of Fallout Who.

I saw Jaysus's Rogue Ranger Coat's And thought with a mesh tweak from the stock/vanilla NV Ranger Combat Armor you Could Make the Tenth Doctors Coat. Inspiration pic http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/images/36154-1-1289823759.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

well, after much ado about nothing, I've decided to port across elements of my successful FO3 project, Fallout Who, to New Vegas.

But with a twist.

This time, you get more bang for your buck, and quicker. No rebuilding, no hunting down for parts. Straight forward and simple. With a tiny twist...

It has been rumoured that in the sands of the Mojave Desert, an alien chorus roars. In the dead of the night, in the light of noon, a silhouette merges into the dusts and appears and disappears. Caravan's have spoken of this legend for the past decade. Rumours of it's origins come from the East. Anyone's attempt to catch the treasure has been thwarted time and time again. Can you crack the puzzle and capture the Golden Fleece?

Features:-

- Fully Functioning TARDIS from the hit BBC Sci-fi show, Doctor Who (Flight procedures, upgradable components and a customisable interior)

- Tweaked stats from the original version (Fuel, Fluids and Shields now based on a simpler, more effective system).

- More locations to land!

As of yet, I'm undecided as to whether or not to work on Matt Smith's variant or port across Eccleston/Tennant's model from the FO3 original version.

If you've been following my dev blog for the FOW Project, you'll have noticed I've learnt many things throughout its process, and thus will be modifying the project to suit everyones likes.

Fallout Who: New Vegas Edition Dev Blog

Stay tuned for more.

i cnt wait for this i only have one request please don't use fose or fomm cus its easier that way the tardis mod already on hear doesn't require them to work and it works just fine.

Edited by shaneo18

• 1 month later...
Well......It's been sometime since i've posted on the good ol nexus anyway let me get straight to it. You guys are in for a treat....you though The Last Child Of Gallifrey was awesome, wait till you see this baby. It's a completely different breed. From what i've been testing you all won't be dissapointed. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...