A simple retex

thetorturedbodysoul

This is something I wish I had the skill to do but alas I suck extremely at trying to do textures...what I am looking for is simple and hope someone will do it is a retex for the robco certified bots...I know a few skins have been made such as for reiley's rangers or 101 but what I would like is something that puts the bots in a semi solid black color and the words is legible white paint text that says 'Josh's ATF'. I would like the retext to be for all models of the robco bots(ie. Sentry bot, Protectron, Mr. Gutsy, Mr. Handy, Robobrain). I know it's a bit of a pathetically simple request but I greatly enjoy the Robco Certified mod but have always wanted thid retext much over any of the others I have found and would greatly appreciate anyone who would be willing to do this mod for me and is capable of doing so well(able to make it look good). Thanks in advance and hope to hear soon :).

Well as long as the textures are for the robco certified files I think I just have to replace the texture files in the folder with the replacements right? If that's not what you are meaning i'm sorry i'm running on little sleep...if i'm incorrect if you can explain a little I may understand and thank you for replying :)