Mod im trying to make isnt showing in game.

HKJC23

Pretty much what the title says. Basically, i despise the vanilla lighting in the Hearthfire homes. Didn't find a mod that edited it, so I've set out to do it myself. So far all I've gotten "finished" Is the Lakeview Manor basement. But when i load the esp through MO, the changes don't occur in the game. I've already tried a cell reset, with the command window & waiting outside away from the home for 31 days. Nothing seems to be working. Help would be appreciated! I will also note, this is my first time attempting to mod Skyrim, pretty sure I've got a good handle on it though.

I've had issues with my own Hearthfire mod, got it partially working by disabling hearthfire and relevant mods, going in-game and making a save without the dlc, then reactivate the dlc and mods then back in-game, if you try this, it will reset your house to when the courier is just sending you the message about buying a home and you will have to start over buying the deed and building.

Dang, i see what your saying. Bit more work but the console is your friend in this case lol. Free gold to get it back to where it was. Ill have to try it nd let you know if it works for me. Are the hearthfire homes bugged or somethin? Not too many mods for em.

Does it work when you coc to that cell from main menu? When in main menu just open console en coc from there. You will be teleported to the cell as a brand new nord male guy, complete new save at lvl 1. Your cell will be loaded for the very first time in that savefile. Maybe this will get it to work since it might be possible that the old lighting stuff is written in your old savefile. Blind guess, hope it works.