ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Higher Starting Level and Slower Level Progression

Kajana

I may not need a mod to do what i want, so if someone can help me, it would be much appreciated.

I have killed the archdemon at least a dozen times between xbox and pc, so finding the first part of the game where you have 5 talents somewhat boring at this point. i really want a full set of talents to play with.

And lore wise makes no sense that Alistair a fully trained templar doesnt get smite till level 15 or over halfway through the game or Wynne aura, etc.

Im not looking for a god mode so i can just run over enimies, i have the mod that removes level caps for enemies and mods so that they use all available talents, plus rescale, etc.

Now, i can easily add experience to main character to raise the level, but the problem i foresee is that by the end of the game ill be at level 50, instead of level 30.

So what i want is to get out of Ostagar at level 12-15 but then gain new levels at a slower pace so that by the end of the game Im still at level 30.

I have seen a mod that keeps a charcter at level 1 and one that slowes DAAs level progress to the same as DAO, so i would think something like what i want is possible but i dont know enough about it to know what to do.

I am fairly familar with the toolset, changed utc and uti files, used savegame editor and erf extractor and gff, etc So if someone has any idea I would really appreciate any information or help.

Thank you!

An idea, I can do.

exptable is an excel spreadsheet (gda for the mod) that has the amount of experience needed for each level. I don't know what each column does and what the ramifications would be for some of the changes. But I think that file is the one that you need to modify.

Some things to research - GDApp and excelprocessor