Is There Such A Mod? - MMORPG

DragonForceForever

Hi People :D

I Was Just Wondering If There Was A Mod Which Made "Oblivion" Like An MMORPG Game... I.E: "W-O-W" Or SilkRoad... Something Like That.. I Don't Like Those Games, I Only Like The Idea.

So, In Other Word's A Mod That Changes The 3rd Person View, Allows For Certain Attack Moves (Special Animation's) Like For Instance; You Click..."1" On The Keyboard And It Commits A Special Attack.

I Was Also Wodering If There Is A Mod So You Can Hit Multiple Targets At Once, Like WOW And Silkroad. And/Or There Was A Mod Which Has MMORPG Weapons, Magic, Armour And Surroundings.

For Armour Wise.. I Was Implying That It Changes Every Single Armour In The Game, To A More Magical, Side Of Things.

OOOOO! Yeah I Almost Forgot, A Mod That Also Allows A Specific Blade Or Some Sort Of Weapon To Become Alite... In Other Words, Becomes Enchanted For A Certain Amount Of Time And Has A Blue Flame Around It. OHH MY GOD! Another Thing!

IS THERE A MOD WHICH ALLOWS A MAGIC SPELL TO BECOME UPGRADEABLE?!

I.E: Noobie Spell (10 Fire Damage)

Advanced Spell (30 Fire Damage) After Level 10 (((OH Yeah And You Have To Get A Certain Amount Of Gold)))

Expert Spell (60 Fire Damage) After Level 20 (((And Specific Level)))

Master Spell (100 Fire Damage In 10ft) After Level 40

Destruction's Spell (200 Fire Damage In 30ft) After Level 70

LAST But Not Least:

Magic Animations, So:

I.E Heaven's God Burst: (Animation - You Jump Up And Punch The Ground, Causing The Earth To Shake And The Floor Cracks Open And A Large Ray Of Light, Does Serviere Damage.

Ok This Is THE LAST THING!

A Mod Which Allows You To See How Much Damage You Do In 3rd Person... I.E: Take RuneScape For Example, They Use A System, Which Allows You To See How Much Damage You Do Above The Enemies Head. And A Mod Which Allows Auto - Attack...

So All Of This, Changes The World Of Oblivion a lot!

Please Leave A Comment Telling Me If There Is One. If Not Could Someone Please Make One :D It'ed Be Great! Ive Been Looking For One For Months And Haven't Found Anything :) Tell Me What You Think.

xxxx DFF

Pretty sure I've seen Upgradeable spells somewhere... and the damage dealt numbers as well. Unsure as to whether the others are around...

also, random netiquette gripe... capitalising every word makes it quite hard to read

That was a really difficult post...

regarding the "seeing damage done in 3rd person" there's a mod called Scathe that does that, but be warned it is a little buggy. Not sure about the animations or the flaming weapon for x amount of seconds (I think that's what you were asking for). I'd try the Mod Detectives thread for those last two.

Ok Well I Have Managed To Find A Spell Which Allows Me To "Temporarily Enchant" My Weapons, I Have Also Found A "Permenant" Fire Effect Mod Which Occurs When You Enchant An Item The Proper Way :D

I Am Using The 3rd Person Damage; Also Known As: "Scathe". Thank You Everyone :D

I Am Also Using One Of The Dungeon Mods That Ub3rman123 Gave Me :D I Really Enjoyed It! And Still Am!!!

----------------

I Only Need To Find Somemore "SilkRoad Armours And Wow Armours"

-Special Magic Animation Replacers. I.E (Punch Ground - Meaning Destruction) And Like Restoration Slightly Hover And Heal At The Same Time.Etc!

-Upgradeable Spells (See Above)

-Ability To Hit Multiple Targets At Once (I REALLY WANT THIS!)

-Special Hotkey Attack Moves! This Would Be Really Cool! (Like A Toggleable Attack) Seperate From Normal "Mouse" Attacks.

-A Mod That Changes Every/Most Armour's To Become More Magical. I.E: SilkRoad Robes/Armour's/WOW Armour's.

(((If You Type In On Google "SilkRoad Online" You Might Be Able To Get A Good Idea Of What I'm Talking About :D)))

OH YEAH!! I ALMOST FORGOT!!!

-----

Chinese Weapons Like Glaive's And Ringed Blades.

Ok Well I Have Managed To Find A Spell Which Allows Me To "Temporarily Enchant" My Weapons, I Have Also Found A "Permenant" Fire Effect Mod Which Occurs When You Enchant An Item The Proper Way :D

I Am Using The 3rd Person Damage; Also Known As: "Scathe". Thank You Everyone :D

I Am Also Using One Of The Dungeon Mods That Ub3rman123 Gave Me :D I Really Enjoyed It! And Still Am!!!

----------------

I Only Need To Find Somemore "SilkRoad Armours And Wow Armours"

-Special Magic Animation Replacers. I.E (Punch Ground - Meaning Destruction) And Like Restoration Slightly Hover And Heal At The Same Time.Etc!

-Upgradeable Spells (See Above)

-Ability To Hit Multiple Targets At Once (I REALLY WANT THIS!)

-Special Hotkey Attack Moves! This Would Be Really Cool! (Like A Toggleable Attack) Seperate From Normal "Mouse" Attacks.

-A Mod That Changes Every/Most Armour's To Become More Magical. I.E: SilkRoad Robes/Armour's/WOW Armour's.

(((If You Type In On Google "SilkRoad Online" You Might Be Able To Get A Good Idea Of What I'm Talking About :D)))

OH YEAH!! I ALMOST FORGOT!!!

-----

Chinese Weapons Like Glaive's And Ringed Blades.

There technically is upgradeable spells in the game already. You just have to buy them. I'm a little confused on what exactly you're wanting. I'd also suggest getting a spell deleter.

Multi-hitting? Like with the weapon or with spells? If it's spells, again, this is already in the game. If it's weapons. I'd recommend Adrenaline Fueled Combat2. It has some maneuvers that allow multiple hits. There's also a mod that uses DMC moves that I think have multi-attacks. Can't remember the name of it though.

THere's also Unnecessary Violence to for other separate special attack moves, but make sure to completely READthe readme.

You'll probably just need to look through the armor category for those armors. Don't think there is anything like what you're wanting though TBH.