Novac Boones Vanished Wife Quest Broken?

olafreinhardweyer

Hi folks,

THE FOLLOWING LINES CONTAIN SPOILER OF WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR BOONS WIFE VANISHING!

SPOILER and question

So i opened the Safe in the Diner and found out about the elderly Diner Owner Mrs. Crawford sold Boones wife as a slave. Funny thing is, the dialogue option of putting her in front of the dinosaur so Boone can shoot is no longer available. Also, i can't tell Boon about what i've found out. This doesn't make sense. I would like to believe the note in the safe is forgery but i don't believe it's so complicated. It's just sloppy work from the programmers. I am furious. Novac is the first place NV REALLY comes alive for me - well thats not what this post is about.

Does anyone has expirienced the same problem? Am i missing something? Do you have a solution?

Thx!

if you have speech over 40 (i think it's 40) you can take a different towns person in front of the dino let Boone kill them. Then when he ask's how you knew it was them there will be an option to say you found out by a process of elimination and he will agree and join you.. you don't lose any Rep for doing it.. I did this to get No-bark killed without loosing any rep because he bothered me .. lol