We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Steampunk Mod

Nemesite

Yeah. And even that wasn't much effort, it's a reskinned Eulogy Jones' suit, a reskinned Railway rifle, a reskinned Lincoln's hat and, can't see from here, reskinned biker goggles? Although it's a good start in the right way, I guess much in Fallout could be stripped down, reskinned and reassembled so that it resembles something steampunk. :) That picture of the reskinned PipBoy, btw, was good but could be more copper and less shiny.

Not a bad idea, if anyone sees any good steampunk oblivion mods, let us know

Anyways I want to look for more steampunk references so I have!

http://www.kurtjanzon.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Steampunk-Negotiations2.jpg

The android is so cool.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101109124302/fable/images/c/c3/Zw-Industrial_Knight_Outfit.png

Small Pic, But Possible Steampunk Power Armor

Armored Steampunk Corset

Smoking Top Hat (Pictures Bad, But Fun Concept)

Tesla Steampunk Power Armor

Steampunk Arm?

Steampunk Master Chief Helmet

Steampunk Abe Lincon

i wish someone would hurry and give us some top hats, and derby hats, i tried porting Lincolns but i couldn't get it to set on the head, it was lodged sideways in the shoulder.

Hey everyone heres a bunch of okay looking models we may use for steampunk stuff.

I'll just post all of them, and heres a tutorial for possible modders wanting to use the models or others like them.

From Google Sketchup To Fallout New Vegas

Sketchup is like the MS paint of 3D modeling, so don't expect these to be finished or very detailed or well textured, if they have textures at all.

There were lots more models on the site, but I didn't not include anything that even seemed like it may have been ported from games. So all of this should be usable in mods here on Nexus, also try to give credit and make double sure its not ported content if you do use it, because the moderators will ban you faster than you can ever believe.

Mag Rail Gun

Steampunk Gun

1888 Steampunk Laser Rifle

Weta Raygun

Futuristic Assault Rifle

Flintlock pistol

Another Flintlock Pistol

Flintlock Rifle

Hall Flintlock Musket

Triple-Barrel Flintlock Pistol (Also kinda like Mals Gun From Firefly)

Full Metal Alchemist Transmutation Circle

Fable - Bower Lake Tomb Seal (Heroes Guild Seal)

Fable The Tattered Spire

Jack Sparrow's compass

Jack Sparrow's sword

Aztec Gold Coin From PotC

The Aztec Gold Chest from Pirates

The Black Pearl

The Ark of the Covenant From The Bible

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found this amazing looking gun, its probably one of my most favorite Steampunk weapons, ive only recently started liking the style so thats the only one ive got, ill try to find more images eventually. :thumbsup:

http://i56.tinypic.com/2469tvm.jpg

Edited by simplywayne90