Jessi New Vegas. Need help, I'm a Little rusty :)

Loxy38

Hey all. Remember me :)

Anyway. I'm gonna start the long haul of converting Jessi and Kelsey over to New Vegas. It shouldn't be too hard as only locations and guns and so forth will need to be changed and Nifscope work will need to be done.

The problem is, I don't want to re-write the .esp's if I can some how force NV GECK to load them and then just adjust the scripts, Locations, Meshed, Textures and so on. Jessi and Kelsey took hell of a long time to write and I would be disheartened if I had to do it all again + Her community are crying out for a conversion.

Its been over a year since I used GECK so I am really rusty but know it will all come flooding back once I start the conversion.

I'm guessing NV GECK wont load FO3s .Esp's because its looking for FO3s master file. I did load it in GECK and noticed the master file is listed as UNKNOWN, I'm guessing it could be tricked by using a HEX editor to change it to FalloutNV.esm?

I've seen a couple of conversions already but nothing on the scale of Jessi or Kelsey, So it must be possible.

Any Help would be grateful and I'm sure there community would be thankful.

Yours Hoping

Loxy.