Nifskope adding meshes not showing in game

Magnalenian

Good Morning, i've been "playing" with nifskope these days to know how it works and get better in modding; so i was trying to add a feather to a hat (something simple you know, copy branch the feather from a mod and paste in my hat) then i place it in the correct place for no clipping issues, save it etc, but when i go in game, there is no feather! and i've tried it a lot of times... Right now i'm stressed, becaue in the CK the model shows the feather...

Any ideas in how to fix this?

Thanks in advance

1. Click on the feather, go to it's BSDismemberSkinInstance on the left side of the screen, click it, go all the way down the menu at the bottom of the screen that pops up, click the little arrow next to Partitions, and make sure the Body Part number is the same as the hat (usually 131 hair). If it's not, click on the number and type in the right one.

2. Then right click your feather, transform, apply. Save and have at it.

3. In game, you might want to un-equip hat, F5 to save, F9 to load, then re-equip.

If above doesn't work, you'll have to wait for someone other than me (someone else that actually knows what their doing).