New mod in the works

the_j_1986

Ok, I'm going to have to stop working on this for a while. When you start getting sick of doing the same thing over, and over, and over again, you have to put it down. Anyway, status update: Lighting finished in the barracks, all three houses, smithy, alchemist shop, prison, and observation tower. Finished building the forge area in the smithy, just have to add some more clutter. Haven't been able to find anything good for making roads on the platform, so I'm thinking of putting in grass areas to give the illusion of roads. But that will have to wait. Until later!

Omegano

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm back! I'm going to try to keep this short, as I'm tired. Ok, I HAVE been working on Peragus the past few days, and have made progress, in multiple areas. One, the prison has been fully furnished, and the tavern partially furnished. But that isn't the best part. I've managed to retexture some of the armor and weapons to give to the town guards. The cool part is, that the sword, and the symbol on the shield, glows! Yes, GLOWS! I've actually managed to get a glow map to work! Anyway, I also had a friend over to paint the symbol on the shield. He did a decent job, and it looked good. Unfornutely, something happened, and the shield now turns black at a distance. You can only see the texture close up, and that ruins the glowing symbol. Anyway, I'll probably update the download when I get this problem fixed. But that will have to wait until tomorrow. Goodnight to all!

Omegano

Hmon: This thread is about Omegano's mod he's working on; it's not a mod request thread. Please make sure your post is on topic before posting, thanks.

I downloaded it from TESSOURCE but, I don't have mathfunctions.ESM. Where might I get it?
Just click the name, it's a link to the file.

I downloaded it from TESSOURCE but, I don't have mathfunctions.ESM. Where might I get it?

Just click the name, it's a link to the file.

Oh, sorry, I hadn't seen the requirment thing on tessource in fact. I'd only noticed the dependancy in the mod enabler. I'll try the mod now :)

Ok, as soon as I play test a few items, I'll pack everything in a archive, and put out an update. It is going to contain new meshes and textures, as well as some actual additions to the game world. One of which is an NPC, that does absolutly nothing but display the armor the guards are going to be wearing. And if you want to see the weapons, or how the armor looks on you, there is a chest with all the armor and weapons the guards will have in the same room as the npc. Anyway, off to test some things, and expect the update in maybe about an hour. Probably a little less.

Omegano

Edit: Okay! The update has been uploaded! Find it in the same spot. I'm going to start using .7z format after this, so anyone that doesn't have support for that, get it soon.

Edited by Omegano

AARRRRGGGHHH! I don't believe it! There is actually a REASON for all of the guards being Imperial! THEY ARE THE ONLY RACE WITH DIALOG FOR ARRESTING THE PLAYER!!! AND ONLY IN IN THE MALE VOICE!!! AARRGGHH!!!!

*insert very long, very vile string of curses here*

Ok, now that I have calmed down, somewhat, let me tell you what that means. Either every guard, no matter the race or sex, will talk with the Male Imperial voice when attempting to arrest the player, or every guard that isn't a male imperial won't have a voice at all! AND I will have to copy the dialog for each race other than Imperial, then copy it all again for females! That is going to be *bites tongue*... extremely unpleasant...

*sigh*

Ok, what are your thoughts? Should I do this, or just stick with Imperial Guards?

Omegano