Regenerating Essential NPCs

AnnoyingBird97

Title says it all. It always bugged me how when an important NPC falls unconscious, gets back up, and immediately falls unconscious again or when a battle would finish and their health would remain the same. That always irked me when they'd get one-shotted. These characters are supposed impossible to kill for a reason.

I'm not talking about an amulet or ring or something that would allow them regenerate, I'm talking about some sort of script change that causes an essential NPC's health to slowly regenerate over time. I've looked for something like this, but not too surprised not to find it. I'd try it myself, but I don't dare mess around with the game's script for fear of ruining something. If anyone has any experience with this sort of thing, let me know.

Thanks for reading and, if anybody makes this, thanks a ton.

Obviously your character either never sleeps or only sleeps when absolutely necessary.

All NPCs (yes even your horse) get their health back when you sleep. Not sure if you need to sleep more than the minimum ... I use Basic Primary Needs so my guy generally needs 5 to 8 hours per day (depending on the condition of the bed available).

Obviously your character either never sleeps or only sleeps when absolutely necessary.

All NPCs (yes even your horse) get their health back when you sleep. Not sure if you need to sleep more than the minimum ... I use Basic Primary Needs so my guy generally needs 5 to 8 hours per day (depending on the condition of the bed available).

I'm well aware of this. Just waiting for an hour brings them back to max. This really isn't a necessity for gameplay by any means, it's just more or less a convenience for the two other people in the world that think about this kind of problem. If you happen to know how or anyone that would know how to make a mod like this, that would be greatly appreciated.