Peptobismal swallowing up Alduin, help please.

Outlaw2556

Okay, so, after months of not playing and an operating system fail, I decide to go back to Skyrim. Downloaded my old mods and went to a new game when all of a sudden pink for appears. I think, well maybe it is only on the screen but would you look at that, it is in game too, graphic failures every where. So I uninstall EVERY Nexus mod, but not my Steam mods. And it is still hella pink. Someone help me please? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=387178618

What makes you think that mods from Steam Workshop are somehow not at fault but mods from Nexus could be? :ermm:

It looks like Pinky textures, which are warnings that textures are missing. And it looks like it's on the misty parts in the load screens. Do you/did you have any mods that alter that?

When all else fails, blank-slate the entire Skyrim install (including the stuff in the My Documents/My Games folder) and see if a barebones unmodded game works. Be sure to do a file integrity check beforehand to make sure that's in order as well.

What makes you think that mods from Steam Workshop are somehow not at fault but mods from Nexus could be? :ermm:

It looks like Pinky textures, which are warnings that textures are missing. And it looks like it's on the misty parts in the load screens. Do you/did you have any mods that alter that?

When all else fails, blank-slate the entire Skyrim install (including the stuff in the My Documents/My Games folder) and see if a barebones unmodded game works. Be sure to do a file integrity check beforehand to make sure that's in order as well.

also because I installed a fog mod that is why I thought it was Nexus and I thought I installed incorrectly