guide to get all schematic weapon+armor with cheat engine 6.4

maload

Maybe you should have someone just download a completed game so you don't have to go through all this trouble? I'd rather play through and earn my place in the game than have everything handed to me. There is a 'casual' mode you know, for those who just like the cinematic aspect and don't really want to play very hard?

Maybe you should have someone just download a completed game so you don't have to go through all this trouble? I'd rather play through and earn my place in the game than have everything handed to me. There is a 'casual' mode you know, for those who just like the cinematic aspect and don't really want to play very hard?

Wow. Ease up on the guy. Not everyone likes to play games the same way, you know. One of the great things about living in a civilized environment where we have things like video games is that we can play them any way we'd like.

Plus, not everyone plays the same way every time they play.

Plus, you realize that it's impossible to get every single armor and schematic in a playthrough, right? Why should people not use what they want if, by luck, they simply don't get it? I point you to the first line I wrote now.

Plus, just because he posted this - without any thought of repayment in any way, simply to HELP the community and anyone who could possibly use the information - does NOT mean you have to use it.

Please, just be nice. Because someone isn't like you isn't a reason to bash what he's doing. This is the Nexus, people. We're better than that here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't use all the schematic's anyway - so what's the point, I've used cheat engine to add thing's I want and I have to say for me it make's

playing unfulfilling, it just becomes a chore then.

How about a mod that made the Dragon's your allies, your could sit on their heads whilst they fire breathed Darkspawn.