Fallout New Vegas Multiplayer

timtheundertaker

Multiplayer?  

427 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a multiplayer mod.

2. 2. Do you think my changes could work if there were to be a multiplayer mod?

ok first off that is just "one" other person i have seen tons of vids similar to this for oblivion fallout 3 and new vegas

now i know this may sound COMPLETELY absured to most of you BUT use a program similar to the minecraft "basic" servers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbRfEuTKH-o

watch the video and you will see how they do it in minecraft and if someone is smart enough they could probably configure it to work with fallout!

i think it will work anyway :P

That has nothing to do with multiplayer. Its simply a utility to keep from having to forward ports.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no faith in a multiplayer mod ever working for FO3 or New Vegas. It's difficult, to say the very least. We can do a lot with modding, but it can only go so far. :(

I'm just waiting for this: http://www.fallout-on-line.com/

I will GLADLY dish out money for it. I just hope it'll at least look like FO3/NV. I don't want top down perspective. XD

I would like to say that I have a working multiplayer mod but I got a letter saying that if I distribute it they will sue me because of the a out of changes it makes to the game files. Sorry guys, oh I might make a how to?

I would like to say that I have a working multiplayer mod but I got a letter saying that if I distribute it they will sue me because of the a out of changes it makes to the game files. Sorry guys, oh I might make a how to?

Proof?

Modders spend hundreds of hours working on a mp mod and yet we hear nothing of you?

I'm not big on advertising and I had to turn off screen shots for iron sights to work I suggest waiting for fallout on line my way way leaks way to much ram 10 fps is the tom any one could get (fatman gets .1 fps). My friend finished my boarderlands version of MP. When his web page is back up I'll post a link.

1. "...I got a letter saying that if I distribute it they will sue me... ...I'm not big on advertising..."

2. "...I had to turn off screen shots for iron sights to work I suggest waiting for fallout on line..."

3. "...My friend finished my boarderlands version of MP..."

4. "...When his web page is back up I'll post a link..."

1. I believe they only send that if you advertise or release it a la Morroblivion.

2. I'm pretty sure that doesn't affect screenshot but whatever...

3. Borderlands version? How long have you been "working" on this mod?

4. Can't wait. :sweat: :laugh:

Also, it's not like I don't believe you, but really, things like this tend to be real dream crushers if you believe them. :unsure:

Edited by Unlimitedrevolver

1. "...I got a letter saying that if I distribute it they will sue me... ...I'm not big on advertising..."

2. "...I had to turn off screen shots for iron sights to work I suggest waiting for fallout on line..."

1. I believe they only send that if you advertise or release it a la Morroblivion.

Also, it's not like I don't believe you, but really, things like this tend to be real dream crushers if you believe them. :unsure:

I suggest you don't. I met serious modders that spent hundreds of hours on it. The possobility of this even being remotly true are slim.

I suggest you don't. I met serious modders that spent hundreds of hours on it. The possobility of this even being remotly true are slim.

Yeah, I guess so...

By the way, not sure if this is okay to ask here, but how limited is NVSE anyway?

I ask because I hear people saying "impossible" to so much stuff that you would think is possible with slightly difficult scripts. :confused: