CoD Black Ops

MonsterHunterMaster

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 50 for combat training, and a rather less impressive 7 for regular gameplay.

I just dont have the time to play it with breakfast lunch and tea, so that wont change for a while, but I'll get there... eventualy.

CT mode for me is the best new mode since Zombies.

It's great practice, great fun, and a really good way to kill some time while practicing with top of the line hardware.

At this moment, my strongest class is a Commando X-Mag/Reflex, It's got the range to hunt FAL-ers, it's got the power to hunt MG-ers, and it's got the practicality to hunt everything else.

It's by no means as good as the G-11, but it's lightyears better than anything else, except maybe the Galil (5/5, masterpiece) AUG(5/5, hopelessly underated) and AK-47(the classic, period.)

And I'm just fond of it.

It, more than my G-11 feels like MY gun, it's the emblen painted on the stock, the custom red lens sights, and the fact that nobody else seems to be able to get it to work.

I've been using M16s and their derivatives since I first picked up a shooter-makes sense I'd gravitate to this one.

Edited by Vindekarr

Whatever they say, no one could beat MW2's record in last year, and just some weeks ago the 7th game Black Ops rocked gaming and did it, this proves aside from all the stupid polls and votes and yells and roars here, CoD was, is and will be the best in FPS.

I got the game, and I'll probably finish the SP mode before going online, but just hope that the MP version is worth it, MW2 was a lot of fun, but all those 10yos killing English Grammer(i iz lozing nu kil me) and 46yos still living in moms basement made me sick, one clear obvious headshot and all yelled "aimbot". Oh, and the thing with servers getting hacked 24/7 wasnt so much fun either.

But that is how people act I think, and it just made it more fun killing them :laugh: so if you're a player, see you in the field ;)

Honestly, I see a more mature playerbase for this one. I think a lot of it comes with the fact that it's a harder game than MW2. The biggest whining I've seen so far was about "campers", and it was usually coming from the guy going 7-30 because he keeps trying to play it likes it's MW2 with an UMP.