Mod not working in game or construction set

kalthazz

Boy, you really have a thing with female goblins :thumbsup:

Where are those assets from? Using assets from a different game is not possible (and strictly prohibited).

Cheers!

You could also be running into a mod de-isolation issue (which in a nutshell is you can't use an ESP as another ESP's master ... i.e. using Oblivion Sexualized Monsters to create your own female only version will not work unless you edit the ESP from Sexualized Monsters). Trying to create your own ESP with it as a master won't work without using the only two workarounds I know of ... Wrye Bash to temporarily ESM-ify the Oblivion Sexualized Monsters ESP or using Construction Set Extender.

well all the assets are in the main oblivion directory and i tried using the esm and one of the plug ins and half of the models are missing legs most of their bodies and not the heads and this is using the esm mod and one of the esp mods it needs in the construction set so it does not work regardless!

Hmmm, what do you mean, "all the assets are in the main Oblivion directory"? You mean, inside the (your root directory)\BethesdaSoftworks\Oblivion folder? This is not the way mods are installed.

How did you install the mod (the two parts it consists of) and which esm and esm do you activated.

And stop saying this mod does not work. IT DOES. I know for sure because I use it. Your troubles with the missing goblin bits are most likely because you did something wrong when installing it.

Cheers!

i know where mods go and everything and I placed all the osm textures and meshes in their right places and what not and came to the conclusion that half of them did work but the other races did not and these included the goblin,minotaur,ogre,imp,spriggan and few creatures and loaded this up and so far half and half work the other half dont even with the right files in their right places as the goblins part use all the goblin assets for the classes and all is what I meant but as far as the models showing nothing shows up but they do work in the nifskope with the right textures just not so in the set and the game!I have modded a little with oblivion,skyrim,morrowind and the sims games series!I would suggest you take a look at that osm mod for yourself and probably see what I am talking about!

Edited by kalthazz

Kalthazz, I just told you I USE OSM. So I know that it works.

Which one of the esm and esps did you activate? You can't have all of them active. There are three types: both genders, only males or only females. You must pick one.

And do not rant, please. You provide too little information for us to help you. We need to know HOW did you install it, WHICH files did you install, WHICH master and plugins files you did activate. Just telling "this doesn't work" and describing the symptoms does not help us to help you.

And I have years of experience modding (not just installing, but also creating mods) Oblivion, and I have experience enough to tell you that the issue you describe is most surely due something YOU did wrong.

And again, in case it wasn't clear enough: this mod works. I know it works because I use it and it works in my game. Period.

I will not be able to help you further if you don't calm down, admit you did something wrong and tell me EXACTLY what you did.

If I ask you where did you put the files, don't tell me "I put them in the right places" because I know from experience I can't trust somebody when they say that. Tell me the folder path to where you put it.

Another thing: did you do Archive Invalidation after installing? Surely not.

Cheers!

ok trying to be precise here so when I load up the female only mod and the main mod for this is what I see

the female goblins only show their arms and head and no legs either but the male race shows eveything

the ogre female does not work at all and only shows the head and no body and the minotaur only the default body will show and the male and female dont show at all

the scamp works on both sexes and the imp male works but the female looks like only a wing or something and the spriggan default is the only thing working with mod activated as mentioned with all the things above

the frost antonach dont work but fire one does as does the daedra works