ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Geck Light Rendering Issue

sumoftwosins

For some reason when I place lights in areas in the geck, it does not create "lighting" in that area. FO3 geck did it and in the NV geck I can turn light radius on, which is just a wire sphere.

Any ideas on this one?

i have the same issue. its very annoying. it appears that if i save a mod in progress and reopen it after placing lighting, it works, and shows the lighting. however, one flick of the a key or one moved object, and it doesnt anymore.

im hoping for a fix to this soon..

i have the same issue. its very annoying. it appears that if i save a mod in progress and reopen it after placing lighting, it works, and shows the lighting. however, one flick of the a key or one moved object, and it doesnt anymore.

im hoping for a fix to this soon..

Move your lights and hit the F5 key. this will re-render the window and, show your changes. As of now this is the only workaround for the bug.

chuck

Move your lights and hit the F5 key. this will re-render the window and, show your changes. As of now this is the only workaround for the bug.

chuck

Good to know, I've found it to be extremely annoying as well. Makes working in small spaces that don't need many lights difficult to work in. Specifically since the space I'm editing does have a texture on the exterior surface, I have to be inside the object to edit stuff. Pain.

• 1 month later...