Orc+Elf love?

Lehcar

If you ask Gogron gro-Bolmog (the Orc guy in the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary) about "Rumors", he says "Hey, I don't like to tell stories, but Telaendril and me... you know. Don't believe me? I've got her undergarments to prove it! Ha ha ha ha ha!" (just so you know, Telaendril is the Bosmer lady in the sanctuary)

Is that supposed to mean him and her had sex or something?!?!!? :blink:

Of course Telaendril's polishing his spear. Why wouldn't he say that?

Gogron gro-Bolmog does the laundry for all DB members in the Cheydinhal Sanctuary. That's how he got Telaendril's undergarments. He's just trying to use that to impress the new member. Of course, if Telaendril heard him say that, she might be tempted to...umm...invoke the Wrath of Sithis.

Why in fact can't they have sex? It's not Middle Earth as far as I know, and no special bias between orcs and elves. Besides, the Dark Brotherhood is one happy family, so why not? :)

Considering that Orcs and Bosmer are ultimately descended from the Aldmer, I don't see why not. Hell, Agronak's an Orc dhampir and nobody bats an eye.

They do bat an eye, actually. It's just nobody knows until after he dies. Then a few NPCs start to gossip about it in a... rather unfriendly manner.

That's not my point. You've got two different races banging each other in the DB sanctuary and nobody fusses about that much--in this case, an Orc and a Bosmer. That's what I meant.

So of course Telaendril and Gogron are doing the horizontal bop.

Why in fact can't they have sex? It's not Middle Earth as far as I know, and no special bias between orcs and elves. Besides, the Dark Brotherhood is one happy family, so why not? :)

I just automatically assumed they all just orgy'd while I was gone.