Roleplaying

MrLamar

I do roleplay, it's fun to imagine the story of your character, or to think what his/her personality is like.

On my first gameplay, on NV, I played as a male Sniper/repairman/scientist (Tag skills: Guns, Repairs and Scientist, obviously.) and later he became a stealthy one. He was truly smart, very perceptive and had high agility, but he wasn't really strong, neither he was truly resistant, and he was horrible bad at talking at people, and he was also horribly unlucky. Prefered to deal with enemies from a long distance, but he always had his trusty Assault Carbine to help him, if things got closer. Prefered robots company (ED-E) or noone's (loner), but as Boone didn't spoke his throat out, and was a fellow Sniper, he was ok with him.

He was a good guy, but not the "Holy Hero" kind of good guy, the kind of guy that, if you talked to him enough, he would do it, just to make you shut up.

Now, I'm playing as a female who handles very well weapons (Guns), she's also a repairwoman (Repair), a sneaky one (Lockpick and Sneak), and a medic (Medicine). (Tag skills: Guns, Repair and Sneak). She's smart, perceptive, agile and has a high charisma, but she doesn't use it or know about it at all, she isn't strong, neither resistant. She's very shy and innocent, but will not hesitate to use her gun, mostly rifles and pistols, if she feels that she's in danger, her companions will also protect her fiercely due to her high (yet unknown to her) charisma. That's all I have for her now, still finishing the game, again.

When I made this character, I didn't feel like playing the typical badass, kill-them-all-and-let-god-sort-them-out kind of character. Wanted to make a personality highly ineffective after the apocalypse (someone innocent wouldn't last long, if she/he weren't careful), I thought that this kind of personality would match that :tongue: .

As I said, roleplaying is fun.