Girls only

princessary

I use Dimon99 type3 body mod and I want to maximize it's usage. Can anyone make a mod that fems up the game completely so that everything that is humaniod has a female body and textures? If the quests and dialog could be changed to reflect this that would be even better. In fact, the more girlie the game can be made visually, the better....

Sorry if I offend any guys with this request but I really hate the male npc models and the drab apperance that the world has. If it all could be made to look more colorful and girlie then the landscape would be more appealing and if all the males could be made into females then then this would make the game tons more enjoyable. After all everything is better when there you take men out of the picture and leave only the ladies. :wub:

I use Dimon99 type3 body mod and I want to maximize it's usage. Can anyone make a mod that fems up the game completely so that everything that is humaniod has a female body and textures? If the quests and dialog could be changed to reflect this that would be even better. In fact, the more girlie the game can be made visually, the better....

Sorry if I offend any guys with this request but I really hate the male npc models and the drab apperance that the world has. If it all could be made to look more colorful and girlie then the landscape would be more appealing and if all the males could be made into females then then this would make the game tons more enjoyable. After all everything is better when there you take men out of the picture and leave only the ladies. :wub:

I like how you think!

You are not alone here, I would love to see the Fallout franchise feminized to the eyeballs (and we can even give feminine eyes as well :thumbsup:).

Now, to pretty the wasteland up a bit, here's a mod called "Evergreen" that does just that.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7806

I tried this with Morrowind once. Got bored ticking off the boxes. I wanted to be the only guy in the world, ha ha ha.

Yes, I DID read the topic, I just don't abide by your girlie rules. I DO WHAT I WANT

(pumps testosterone)

lol wouldn't that be every guy's dream... "The last man on the planet"

Interesting idea, might not be too hard to at least change a good amount of NPCs, but definitely time consuming. Also, how would you handle the voices? Seeing a female talk like Moriarty would be pretty weird.

lol wouldn't that be every guy's dream... "The last man on the planet"

Interesting idea, might not be too hard to at least change a good amount of NPCs, but definitely time consuming. Also, how would you handle the voices? Seeing a female talk like Moriarty would be pretty weird.

Oooooo.... Didn't think about that. Hmmm, is there a way to replace the voice acting? Or perhaps just remove the male voices?

I would go do it right now, but I cannot sadly. Little technical issue about my computer.

I would still play a guy though, heh heh heh.

Also, female feral ghouls as well?

Them and even supermutants if that is possible. Pretty much any humanoid is what I had in mind, except the pc. The pc should remain male if the player wished. That could have it's own appeal. :P

I think the player should always be able to choose their gender, wouldn't want to take that away. I just want everything else to be obviously female.