Girls only

princessary

I just finished the mod for Morrowind :P I called it "girl's night out" and after a little playtesting will upload it. MY DREAM HAS BECOME REAL!!!!

Anyway, does the fact that supermutants are monosexual affect this at all?

And uh... more feminine power armor would be a must.... and of course Colin Moriarty would now by Cori Moriarty!

Also, my interest in this mod has to do with err... manly desires. I am 99% straight.

(jk, 100%)

And of course a desire to see everyone happy, and a love of the many varieties of mods that reflect everyone's unique personality.

Thus I believe everyone should have the exact game they want.

Will the Morrowind mod require the expansions? If not I might dust off my copy. (I haven't played it for years)

As for the supermutants, I just would like to see them as females as well. After all, I think a female Fawkes could be damned sexy with the right look to her. What can I say, I appreciate the female body a little too much... :wub:

Also I completly agree about the power armor, all the mods I have seen either don't sex it up enough or go overboard with how revealing they make it...

And yes, I agree, the npcs would need their names changed if they were guys, which would mean some of the dialog trees would have to be adjusted and some of the quest text would have to change.

But all of that would be a lot of work and I'm not sure how much could actually be done.

Hmm, I might go back in and un-expansion it. As-is I built it for all expansions, better heads, and better bodies. I DOES make char-gen way more funny, cause I changed no voices or names (Putting that off for now)

Also, I might could do a little doodle of a girl supermutant. I am not the best artist in the world (not really any good actually lol) but I can try! I have a good image in my head right now.

As for power armor, I am thinking a slimmer, more lightweight version, ya know? I though about doing it for myself when I get Fallout running.

All the work CAN be done, but it will have to be done by someone with some skill in 3d modeling, voice changing software, and of course a lot of time. Notably, I have all three.

Problem is a lack of processor power. I have the game for Xbox 360 right now. (grumble)

Oh, and my Blender is stubborn about exporting.

I totally agree with you about the power armor, thats kinda what I had in mind, except maybe having the waist exposed... but that is more of a personal taste. ^_^

Wish i knew how to do all this myself, though I have been playing around in the geck (mainly breaking the game) and have found out that if you change the gender, all the voice acting for that char doesn't work. Also, the game will lock up at the start of a new game if you make CGDad00 (might be remembering the name wrong) a female because your dad (or in this case other mother) won't ever speak.... >.<

(btw, this is my first time ever trying anything with the geck, so pardon my lack of knowledge)

... if you change the gender, all the voice acting for that char doesn't work. Also, the game will lock up at the start of a new game if you make CGDad00 (might be remembering the name wrong) a female because your dad (or in this case other mother) won't ever speak.... >.<

Hey, what if you just change the body parts? Is it possible to change the NPC body parts to those of female without changing the gender? If so, that might be a workaround.

Also, I think the supermutants are not male or female. I remember reading in one of the vaults a report that said that they loose their sexual organs or something like that. Sooo if making female supermutants is a bit of a stretch, you can at least know that they are not male. Even though they pretty much look it. :P

Hey, what if you just change the body parts? Is it possible to change the NPC body parts to those of female without changing the gender? If so, that might be a workaround.

Also, I think the supermutants are not male or female. I remember reading in one of the vaults a report that said that they loose their sexual organs or something like that. Sooo if making female supermutants is a bit of a stretch, you can at least know that they are not male. Even though they pretty much look it. :P

Thank you, that seems to work though all the male npcs are still wearing the male version of clothing which makes them look like men with feminine heads and they still have the male voices, but the game no longer crashes when starting a new game. I gave all the males the type3 berry mesh and textures by copying the female folder contents and changing the file names into the names that the males use, but somehow in doing that in also changed the all the childrens bodies... guess it is a good thing you can't kill the kids.

I was also able to change the non-feral ghouls by doing this. The feral ghouls and the supermutants on the other hand remain unchanged.

Now I have to go and take away all the male facial hair from the males. Then they will all atleast look like flat-chested shapeless masculine women....

Lotsa work ahead... hopefully won't break the game by removing the facial hair. If that doesn't break it them I will start to change the male names into something more feminine... then I guess quest text and dialog will come after that.

Btw, I am only working with the core game atm, if I can make this work I will do it for the expansions as well.

...all the male npcs are still wearing the male version of clothing which makes them look like men with feminine heads...

lol I think that's pic worthy!

That makes sense though, since the armor is probably checking if they are male or female...

Ok, I looked at armors in FO3Edit and they all seem to have entries called: Male Biped Model and Female Biped Model. I would try changing the Model Filename in the male entry to whatever the female version uses with that program or GECK if you can find it there. For example, if you look at Merc Adventurer Outfit (editor ID OutfitMerc03) it has under Male Biped Model "Armor\WastelandClothing03\outfitm.NIF" I would copy the female version "Armor\WastelandClothing03\outfitf.NIF" and put it in it's place to see what happens. It also has Male and Female "World model" entries so you could try your luck there too.

Hopefully that does not break your game, remember to make a backup/save as a precaution!

If that works, you might have to do that for a lot of armors though :/

...all the male npcs are still wearing the male version of clothing which makes them look like men with feminine heads...

lol I think that's pic worthy!

That makes sense though, since the armor is probably checking if they are male or female...

Ok, I looked at armors in FO3Edit and they all seem to have entries called: Male Biped Model and Female Biped Model. I would try changing the Model Filename in the male entry to whatever the female version uses with that program or GECK if you can find it there. For example, if you look at Merc Adventurer Outfit (editor ID OutfitMerc03) it has under Male Biped Model "Armor\WastelandClothing03\outfitm.NIF" I would copy the female version "Armor\WastelandClothing03\outfitf.NIF" and put it in it's place to see what happens. It also has Male and Female "World model" entries so you could try your luck there too.

Hopefully that does not break your game, remember to make a backup/save as a precaution!

If that works, you might have to do that for a lot of armors though :/

I looked and saw I was able to change them in the GECK. That did work but then I got to thinking about some of the clothing mods out there like lingsfinethings and relized that this method overwrote all the changes that lings makes. I did find out though, that I could associate all the male voices with females so I changes all the voices to register as female and am once again changing all the genders to female....

Still need to figure out how to make female feral ghouls and I still want feminine supermutants. The idea I have for female supermutants is something like what this mod does http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14508 but I have no clue how to make it into a supermutant.

I totally agree with you about the power armor, thats kinda what I had in mind, except maybe having the waist exposed... but that is more of a personal taste. ^_^

Don't do that, seriously. It's armor, it's supposed to protect you, and women's guts are just as vulnerable to blades, bullets and beams as men's are. That's one of the best things about Fallout, that it doesn't put women into foolish non-protective armor for the sake of being 'sexy'.

Don't do that, seriously. It's armor, it's supposed to protect you, and women's guts are just as vulnerable to blades, bullets and beams as men's are. That's one of the best things about Fallout, that it doesn't put women into foolish non-protective armor for the sake of being 'sexy'.

Be that as it may, I hate that power armor makes me look like a guy. I wish that there were a feminine option for female power armor, be it a more slender and form fitting version or what ever else you can thing of. I just don't like all the mods that make most of the armor parts nude, but having a bare waist I am fine with. I don't care about the practicality of it, I want the visual.