Shotty Sniper Request

boozhah

Can any1 make this weapon? it be awesome not having to switch between shotgun and sniper. hopefully it can be created with the attachments. as for texturing, pretty much use common sense as time wasting on blending is time wasted for creation. I'm thinking as far as using the ammo, you'd probably need a ammo list like such for the rock-it-launcher. Firing might need something like the dual-wielding mod, and u somehow set one as left hand weapon and the other as right hand weapon. if you can completely make this mod, you can have full credit, if you can only create the model, when i fix the mod, i will give credit for the model to you. also the would need separate firing sounds and everything, this will probably end up being a pretty big mod, but its my dream to be able to hold such a powerful tool.

--------------

Crossing my fingers in prayer for such possibilities

i was thinking about somehow using the dual wielding mod to set each attack action on the separate weapons. they will probably im not sure about how to do the durability yet, but i will one day. im not a very experienced modder which is why i hope one day to get some help from an experienced modder, the extent of my skills still really only goes to certain functions on blender and geck, im having a lot of trouble with nifskope, cant do any coding done a little animation with anim8or, but thats different then blender.

If I understand right, you want to be able to press a button and have it switch from shotgun shells to sniper rounds?

yes, if you look at the picture, it shows both the shotgun barrel and the sniper barrel, i want the correct ammo to come out of the corresponding barrel