NV Enclave mod

fronzelneekburm

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the idea of adding some more enclave, with a purpose that is, as it's always ridiculous for you to "just happen to run" into them doing nothing.

I'll edit this post in a moment as currently I'm attempting to link threads that are relevant to one another and spreading ideas so more mods can be made.

Edit 1: Here is a mod ideas thread involving jobs and promotions, It might be interesting to work the way up the Enclave "ladder" over time, and one for making the custom perk pictures if you wanted to make some enclave based funny perk pics or have someone else do them

Job and Promotion System

Custom Perk Icons

Enclave Recruitment Posters Possibly

DeviantArt - Enclave Wants You

Brotherhood Slander Poster

Enclave Is The Enemy

Edited by simplywayne90

Just found this thread, (thanks for bringing it back to the front, SimplyWayne, you've made a lot of fantastic discoveries like this) and if you still need voice actors, I'd be willing to be one any time. PM me a little script, and I'll send you an .mp3 file, and THEN you can decide if you want me.

Thanks for the support everyone. It will still take some time as i wanna do it properly...

Here's some teaser pics to get ya going...

http://www.tankraider.com/userup/1290869502.jpg

http://www.tankraider.com/userup/1290878448.jpg

http://www.tankraider.com/userup/1290828523.jpg

http://www.tankraider.com/userup/1290896112.jpg

http://www.tankraider.com/userup/1290834905.jpg

Edited by fronzelneekburm

I wouldn't worry about voice acting until the dialogue is 100% done (and there's always text-to-speech ;)).

I like the idea of the Enclave making a return, but honestly - I wouldn't want to join them - I would much rather go up against them. I'm tried of shooting at arachnids and insects.

Perhaps an alternate to joining would be to sabotage them in one way or another, so they get really mad at me and devote a lot of effort into getting their revenge. :)

Edit:

Oh, and you might want to make a new worldspace and only have it "appear"as if it past the playable boundary. You wouldn't be able to see into the new worldspace from the Mojave, but - just thinking some DLC might come along and throw a wrench into the mix.

Edited by Ez0n3

I wouldn't worry about voice acting until the dialogue is 100% done (and there's always text-to-speech ;)).

I like the idea of the Enclave making a return, but honestly - I wouldn't want to join them - I would much rather go up against them. I'm tried of shooting at arachnids and insects.

Perhaps an alternate to joining would be to sabotage them in one way or another, so they get really mad at me and devote a lot of effort into getting their revenge. :)

I agree, we should hit this subject from both directions, which is why i uploaded that second poster picture, but it would probably be better as a seperate mod, one where you become a brotherhood member and work your way through the ranks,

This would probably require a new branch of the brotherhood in the area (since the current one is not sending out anyone or accepting recruits) Maybe a Exiled Brotherhood or something (not outcasts since THEY were the actual brotherhood followers, and everyone else were the real exiles) or the chicago (Fallout tactics) brotherhood branch with there special unique armors, to distinguish the two BoS types.

Quests would involve fighting enclave plots and subterfuge, as well as hunting tech and investigating ruins.

I'll post this one a new topic since this is an ENCLAVE thread.

Parts are new world spaces, parts are existing world space - it will be kind of plausible why that enclave base was hidden for so long. You can of course also attack the enclave and fight them - with their advanced power armor and pimped plasma ammunition they will definitely be a challenging enemy. So far there won't be options to really sabotage them besides just shooting them on sight - i feel i would need to embed brotherhood or NCR much more to make that halfway reasonable and i stay away from them as touching existing NPCs would mean to redo all dialog for these - thats's actually the reason why i haven't touched the brotherhood although i would love to also enhance their presence. I wanna get the enclave mod on the road first, after that is finished we can talk about an excessive brotherhood mod.

It will still take some time as i also work on other mods and wanna do it properly. I dont just wanna poop out some quests i really try to integrate the enclave into the game. In the final version you will be able to help the enclave and doing many difficult (Seriously - some ppl are gonna need to cheat here, this ain't for wimps) quests that boost the enclave, drive the story line (Yeah it will go deep into existing enclave history and extending the story with "known facts" about the enclave as well as expanding their future role) and integrate the enclave further into the wasteland, visually and logically extending their territory. I don't wanna spoil too much but it will really effect the game very deep for a mod, maybe much deeper than you may think.