childrenofcyrodiil.com no more?

hinigashi

It's back and, as I'd guessed, was just a domain name registration issue. Takeru posed this on their forum:

The domain for ChildrenOfCyrodiil.com expired on Wednesday and I forgot to pay the $10 needed to get it renewed. Why? I'm not sure. Possibly because I had THREE midterms on Thursday. Or maybe I'm just a cheap bastard. Or maybe I'm lazy. Yeah, let's go with that one.

Anyways, we're all back and running and everything's A-OK! Sorry for the panic. But hey! At least when I repeat the same epic fail again next November, you'll see it coming and be prepared for it, yeah?

Is it just me or does anybody else get the "pedo" feeling.

Admin Note:

You were given a strike for this behavior and you do it again in such a short time frame. Time to find a new place to troll.

Buddah

Admin Note:

You were given a strike for this behavior and you do it again in such a short time frame. Time to find a new place to troll.

Buddah

Not sure how that would constitute as trolling.

Admin Note:

Buddah

Not sure how that would constitute as trolling.

Probably the word "pedo" got him into trouble. The rule of "if you have nothing good constructive to say, say nothing at all" very much applies to these forums.

The small fact that he has multiple accounts doesn't help either.

The small fact that he has multiple accounts doesn't help either.

Oh, well that would make sense.

Just don't want this forum to turn into the official one, where if you say anything besides "bethesda is awesome" you get ban hammered.