The Whole Anime Thing?

frank lee

26 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about anime in Fallout

• No problem with it, if you like it go for it.
    • It has no place here, stop making anime mods!
    • It great!

I doubt that the 'harmful influence' of the anime-fandom is going to affect Fallout that way. If it's only present in the particular game of those who have installed the mods in question, how can it affect the official Fallout lore? It's perfectly harmless in my opinion. To each their own.

I'm not a very big fan of anime myself. I can understand why people enjoy it, but I'm not fond of the style myself. My only 'sin' towards the lore in the modding aspect is that I like, and thus install and endorse, anthro-mods. However, furries got the advantage in that they can be explained/handwaved more convincingly. Like 'They're mutants' or 'It's the result from a Pre-War U.S. Army project to breed more efficient super-soldiers by using animal-genes'. When we've got Nightsalkers, effectivly wolf/rattlesnakes and all... :P

To reiterate, I just can't imagine how anime-mods could in any way hurt the Fallout universe. If nothing else, it enriches it, in my opinion. It's a very generous gift we've been given, this possibility to tailor the game the way we enjoy it best. Why should it be considered harmful?

Since this has already started to denigrate I am going to close this. No harm no foul.

It is a one person game do with it whay you want in your game and don't assume that yours is the only way it should be played.

There is nothing else constructive to discuss.

Buiddah