Coolest settlement...

m3lisk

What is the coolest settlement you have ran across in your travels?

Mine would have to be the settlement of Rorder watch. It has only beast races in it, and is full of cheese. But here is the coolest thing of all- THEY ALL HAVE GLASS WEAPONS! IOt is a run down community full of awesome weapons and armor. Kill them all and take there stuff if you're tough enough. Here is a pic:

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=borderwatchmf0.jpg

I like that place too! But not because of the glass, but because of that hilarious quest. Dogs.... :happy:

And I borrowed a script from that quest for my own.. (shhh... don't tell)

Hackdirt wasn't bad either.

*shudder*

I'll never forget the first time I found Cladlew Chapel. There I was, a Breton escapee from the Imperial Prison. Short on weapons, cash, or options. I'm sneaking along the east bank of the Niben trying to avoid all sorts of nasties, the rain's falling down and the light is failing. I come up to this church near the shore of the river and think to myself, "Oh, goody! A safe haven to rest and relax! Oh, look. Coffins outside the chapel. Must have had a funeral recently. Let me open the door and announce myself to the monks— Holy Crap! Holy Crap!"

Are you all serios ? did you forget Hakdirt ? the place with dozens of these funny looking breton-like creatures, along with other not-very nice ppl you can kill. ever heard ? must visit! but dont expect to be welcome ;) . And this is quest related - http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:A_Shadow_over_Hackdirt .

I thought they were Imperials in Hackdirt....has anyone tried sleeping at the inn there? I did there for 8 but it woke me up after 1 hour and half a dozen or so of the Hackdirt underground dudes there attacking me, lol....they died at my fists and to the claws and weapons of my summoned creatures. :D (Yea sure, mess with an argonian with expert skill in H2H and master in Conjuration..lol)

After that, I decided to punch the innkeeper to death.

Hackdirt is my future target for all-out massacre for those fools with clubs and iron maces..

I think Cheydinhal takes some beating. Very picturesque with it's wooden bridges. But that's a city.

Hackdirt is a wierd place. They follow you around and as soon as you ask them about the place, they tear your head off.

Might have a go at staying at the Inn, just for a bit of fun, not to mention a good smack-down :P .

I thought they were Imperials in Hackdirt....has anyone tried sleeping at the inn there? ...

Let me try to remember— "Outsider! Kill! Kill!"

Yep. Imperial male's voice.

Yes, I tried sleeping at the Inn during The Quest, in the hopes that my character would befall the same fate as Dar Ma (no easier way to find her than to join her). Unfortunately, it didn't turn out that way.

The character I conducted this quest with was Cassie, my assassin. She didn't tear through the town in a fit of fervent vengeance, though. She's waiting, preparing, and savoring the day she will pay another visit and teach the good folks of Hackdirt one of her very—special—lessons.

In truth, I find it hard to judge which is the coolest settlement— they all look the same.

Archived